Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 147 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the freedom to explore the world the devs have created. Hacking my way through a cyberpunk universe, augmenting my character with all sorts of crazy tech and killing those working against me in the most stealthily creative ways that I can come up with.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to buid, after about 14 years, a new gaming pc. After I've left my country to go and work abroad, I've never been able to get involved in pc gaming as I used to, back when I was younger and built myself a capable gaming rig to play Half-Life 2 (yep, that old...).

I was looking to build this year, but due to the current world issues, I just have to wait and see when I will be capable of saving up to build a pc. I was never planning to buy such an expensive card, so I cannot help hopping.

Fingers crossed...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love to explore map. I always trying to look everywhere. And cybernetic implants, I'm sure this will be very interesting aspect of game. I'm planning to upgrade my character and made him cyber as much as it is possible.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to look at everything, like eeeeveeeeerrryything and say: „Woooow, this is sooo awesome” and look at it for 20 minutes then I’m gonna tell all my friends about it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to do EVERYTHING the game offers, play through multiple times, test out different ways around every mission.

There will probably be a lot of new stuff that previous FPS titles doesn't have, or at the very least, improved in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to build my own Cyberpunk character and tell their story through the game. Whatever the Cyberpunk equivilant of a high charisma character would be is what I'll be going for.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to clap them android cheeks but first need some pc upgrades my trusty boi been sounding like hair blower recently by just watching some russian slapping contest on yt.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway PCGAMER! Bought the game last year, keen to see what CDPR have prepared for us. Looking forward to going full cyber with some big mantis blades!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would simply like to immerse myself in a lovingly created world, be a part of an epic story, be a hero (albeit a flawed one!) and enjoy the beauty of CD Projekt Red's craftsmanship.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city.
Then in no-cyber implants run activate EMP-s around the city where is biggest density of the people having said implants.

In other run I want to make a resistance against corporate overlords.

And of course if I can see a way to break a game, I'll gladly take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS