Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 140 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Actually, I didn't know the game. But I have looked it up and man these are some awesome graphics. Also the trailer I saw put some behind the scenes in it. It's crazy how much works goes into this.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Want to explore the intricate and masterfully created futuristic world that CDPR has created, delving into every single quest as a completionist. Being able to see how the world building is done by exploring each and every character's stories through the quests, accompanied by the beautiful soundtracks, as evident by their previous work in Witcher 3.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Well. It dosen't matter what I want to do in cyberpunk.
Cause with the new graphic card I will have to option to do everything.
But of course first thing is play the cyberpunk game in max settings and have a full experience of the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First thing I'll do, after any introduction mission, is just drive around the world.

I want to see the cyberpunk and neon pass by with hopefully a pulsing synth soundtrack.

ewz

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been excited since the Teaser Trailer and I've been looking forward to maybe seeing a Ciri cameo in cyberpunk. And seeing more of my boi silverhand

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What do you want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077?
I want to explore Night City at its fullest with my pimped up ride, gazing at its intricate beauty, watching as the sun sets upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS