Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 138 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Super looking forward to playing as a badass female protagonist in a cyberpunk world. I want to spend a bunch of time admiring the world aesthetic, soaking in the the atmosphere.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After watching the video of cyberpunk in 8k AI generated resolution I was hooked the way the guy narrated the game play had me on my seat. I was excited for what was going to happen next even if it was just talking to a bender or crossing the street I was blown away by the detail. The freedom to tackle the game however you choose is something I always have fallen in love with. I'm sure I'm going to lose my life to this game sadly I wish It came out during this lock down :/. What I really want to do in this game is put an end to a drug infested city and evil doers

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Man I reallt want to play cyberpunk so much , but what I really want is get a graphic card because it's so expensive now a day and o can't afford it to play all games and after bettering this card I might still not be able to play it because my old pc

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want te see if I can create a character that looks like Geralt. After that it will be a whole bunch of sneaking around and wreaking havoc. Oh! And cruising around town. Hard to pick only one thing, but if I had to pick it'll be the havoc.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to learn data science but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy it so really need some money or that GPU. I very appreciate if I have! Hope luckily to everyone.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to immerse myself in the world of Cyberpunk by obtaining all possible cybernetic augmentations. I’m also excited to try out CD Projekt Red’s FPS gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS