Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 137 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Učinio bih sve što Cyberpunk 2077 može učiniti

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I would do anything Cyberpunk 2077 can do

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game has the most potential setting to look like Bladerunner, which I quite enjoy, and it gives me an urge to play it. What I would do in it? I would invest countless hours and explore every part of the game with its sidequests and side activities

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait for the new Cyberpunk 2077 game to come out! When I get the game I aim to progress my character to become the ultimate cyborg weapon, whether this means I need to get various cybernetic advancements or black market upgrades, I want to become the most feared mercenary in all of Night City. I want to be immersed into the highly detailed world of Night City and I want to be known by my clean record of "getting the job done". I am really excited for the new game and I think that there is no better way to enjoy the full extent of the game other than using the new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card. #RTXOn #GameOn

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First off, I want to spend at least 2 weeks minimum in front of the character creation screen because I probably won't be able to decide the size of my lower calf muscles or something like that :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I wanted this game from the first day I say Akira in 1992 right after my birthday. I could not have dreamed about a game like this in like forever. I really cannot wait until it arrives on my digital doorstep and play the **** out of it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I mean I love the Witcher... cyberpunk + freaking Keanu Reeves in an RPG made by CD PROJEKT in a huge city... I want to play this so bad with all ON and at MAX!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Plan to hunt for every single scrap of lore that may point to Ciri in any fashion. I refuse to believe she hasn't visited the Cyberpunk 2077 world!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is make Johnny Silverhand proud of me. Bill and Ted was one of the first movies I saw as a kid. I have tried to live by their mantras most of my life. All things Ted are excellent, I have also been a huge table top cyber punk player for over 15 years. Been waiting for this game since the first info dropped.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering. A glorious sim where I can make my way through the game as either a meek hacker or a brutish mercenary? Count me IN!Please i wait gpu to build my first computer love pc gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts