Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 135 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game sooo long! I can't wait to play it! I sold all my monitors and saved up my money to buy the Alienware 34 inch screen just to play this game on it! What I hope to do on the game when I get it is beat it and then make some story mods, and maybe create some new characters, and animations to add more content to the game. I am an inspiring game developer, and by doing that I hope to move Poland and work for my favorite game company cd projekt red :). I can't wait to mod this game I have so many ideas cyberpunk is by far my favorite genre :)

Reactions: Krash32
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Imma be real with you all, i a plan to finish whatever form of campaign is present. Do a little exploring, adventuring. You know the drill "OH NO! not the drill!" hehe, love that movie... oh right, and then once I've finally tucked my character into it's virtual bed, i will proceed to pass out from sleep deprivation.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Super excited for Cyberpunk, can’t wait until September. It’s so close!

I’m really looking forward to the story of the game world, I love the aesthetic of Night City. But I’m even more excited to be able to play the character of V, and to be able to customise him with the character designer and the cool clothing options that we’ve seen so far! Hoping for a really cool duster coat for Blade Runner vibes!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly i dont know. I'll try everything the game has to offer, but since i like playing with friends i'm eagerly waiting to see how MP will play as well :D.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'll be extremely unoriginal, but I just want to travel the game world and explore every nook and cranny. And, hell, if I could do it on max graphic settings, that would be wonderful.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Legit anything the game has to offer, I'm super excited to just pay 100% of my attention to this game, ever since the first trailer way back when i've been anticipating this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Ever since i saw the first teaser to cyberpunk back in 2013, i just knew that this would be something to explore. I didnt know anything about rpgs back then. But the whole presentation just threw me right in of interest.

First thing ill do is explore the whole world right away. Look and search each and every corner. To the point i know my way around like i do with my local town. I spent 3 years saving up for a good pc. Though it could use an upgrade from an old fashioned gtx 1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts