Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 136 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward to in 2077 is seeing how kitted out I can make my character in terms of augmentations, just to see how far I can push the boundaries of being an cybernetic monstrosity.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to watch the city burn.

but seriously. I want to take a train ride, dumb i know, but the subway or an l train in a cyberpunk world? that **** gets me into the feeling of the world so much

May 2, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is ... Run around the cyberpunk world with John wick and his dog and i pray to the enemy that they dont kill his dog because than we will blow **** up . 😁😁😁 . And i want to do it with this limited editition GPU

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to go into this game blind! More than anything else, I want to take a break from being a boy scout in every single open world game I play. I always feel guilty and turn into said boy scout right at the beginning of every playthrough. I've been waiting for this game forever.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for a vibe like Blade Runner 2049 - a sense of dystopia and things gone wrong, but also colorful characters and a strong storyline. Also, the sound design is going to be key for me, I'd like the music to create a sense of atmosphere and dread and energy all around!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to live a different life. I want to experience different things. I want to be able to view a different world, to walk a different path.
I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 because not only I want to walk the streets of my own town, I want to walk the streets of Night City. I also want to get to know a new world. I want to breathe a different air, 57 years into the future. I want a glimpse into what we can become. I want to gaze upon what artists have built for us. I want to experience the lives of thousands of people that have created both the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in their minds.
I want to drink a cup of coffee with my engineered lips. To hold the wheel with my own fabricated hands. I want to walk a path with legs given not by nature, but by what men did to nature.
I want to listen to the beating heart of Night City's sound designers, I want to watch the 3D universe talented artists have created, to live the lives the writers have given us.

Edit: I want to experience humanity. Anew.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to finally play this game, I've loved all of CDPR games before and this one is looking to be no exception.

I'm awaiting the futuristic style that we've all seen in the trailers, can't wait to see what Keanu Reeves character will be like!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As a big fan of Deus Ex games, I'm really looking forward to a game that allows that sort of first person stealth and combat with tactics decisions. I love hacking stuff and using skills to resolve things with that kind of design. The setting only makes it even more fun. Plus who doesn't want another CD Projekt game...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most when Cyberpunk 2077 comes out is progress through the story, with my own character. I want to immerse myself in the game and become V, making choices that reflect on my own personality.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to try this game since its teaser. I want the consequences system like the witcher 3, a variety of decisions, and multiple ways to complete the quest. The deep storyline with emotional characters. Also, you can customize your character in the coolest way but still affect the storyline. Another thing is the value of replay, so we could play it many times again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts