Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 134 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
let the time come. quarantine gets a whole new meaning. more like cybertine. Can not wait to drive thru those streets seeing the whole environment in all its glamour.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
i want to try the game so bad, it's look very attractive and awesome, and i also love the cyberpunk type. I want to walk around the cyber world and meet Keanu Reeve ingame

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cannot wait to turn on all the settings on ultra if i manage to win. Otherwise I cannot wait to explore the Night City and get to know all the enhabitats and their stories and encounter any Witcher easter eggs (possibly Ciri).

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm so excited to see what kind of futuristic world Cyberpunk has, whether it's idyllic or gritty, and how dramatically the background you choose affects the story and opportunities. It's gonna fun being a badass cyborg and no doubt any hacking gameplay will be better than that in Watchdogs :LOL:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 with my brand new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Thanks in advance.

Love to your mothers.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to see all the cybernetics and upgrades available. I can only give my faith in CDPR that they honor Cyberpunk and go pedal to the metal with everything. Here’s to launch day!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Finally this is coming out. Read some info on the storyline and its definitions going to be awesome. Features are also incredible.
Cant wait to see who wins. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS