Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 99 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, it would be amazing if I did get the card to run this game, but regardless, I wish all the best to CD Projekt Red and congratulations to whoever wins the card :)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the teaser was announced 7 years ago, I was really looking forward to play it. Now that the game will release this September 17, I can't wait to explore all of outcomes and possibilities of the branching storyline. Mike Pondsmith would be proud of CD Projekt Red.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The answer to thing question is simple. Everything! But to be a bit more precise I love unlocking and using every skill and power in RPG games and testing it out in the world, even if it means 3 playthroughs. So I could really use this GPU to get the best experience in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tôi đã chơi the witcher 3 và tôi hoàn toàn hài lòng,đó là một trò chơi tuyệt vời.và tôi cũng mong muốn cyberpunk 2077 cũng như thế.hy vọng đây là một sân chơi lành mạnh không hack cheat

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When i get my hands on the game, i'll take a walk around the beautiful but chaotic Night City and get lost in the stream of people here. I would love to talk to every NPC of the game just to get the feeling of a living, breathing world - the Cyberpunk world i ever dream of created by the talented people at CD Projekt RED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS