Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 98 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What can't I wait to do? I've been gaming a long time; from Missile Command on dad's Atari, all the way up to Doom Eternal on the i7/1070 today... And in all that time, I have NEVER been as excited to play a game as I am to play Cyberpunk. I love gaming. I always have. I love the ability to tell stories that no other medium possibly could. And if Witcher 3 was any indicator, this one is going to be a game changer. I need. To play. This game. Hahaha, and I need this GPU to make my dream build possible. It would make 2020 less of a dumpster fire, for sure.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Being honest I just want to play a new game, it's been some time since last time I was able to play a AAA title and it's like one of the mot expected games on this year.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm very, very excited for the Soundtrack. I love the environment of a dystopian future setting. I'm super hyped to just enjoy the theme of the game. Plus there Keanu, and an amazing team leading the game.

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I`d make some high quality screen shots and share with my friends. Definitely hope to experience the true gaming experience in ultra settings. I want to explore the world of cyber punk. Very excited.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
If it's anything like Witcher 3, I'll probably get distracted with all the side missions, side games and random characters and then remember my main mission 5 hours later when I should be sleeping. That's probably my favorite thing to do though in these giant rpgs, create my own priorities while immersed in the crazy world

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hmm i want a world with deep layers, mean i can explore one thing, one misson with different ways, and like everything can be touch and can use as a weapons or items

May 2, 2020
Visit site
ive been dreaming to play this game because of it's open world capabilities. i want to explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in ultra-epic settings and enjoy the gameplay! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just like every other game produced by CD PROJEKT RED, I would love to explore every inch of the universe that they create. I know there's going to be a ton of wonderful, amazing things hidden in this cyber world waiting to be discovered.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the city while driving a sweet cyberpunk car and of course hang out with Keanu Reeves. Thank you for this giveaway! good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS