Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 84 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
As a big fan of the Ghost in the Shell franchise I see Cyberpunk 2077 as the closest thing to that rich, futuristic world. I've been following the game for years now and I would love to get my hands on it to experience that world in all of its technical glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since i first saw it back 2013. i think even before that i saw a leak of it on some youtube video. What i want to do most of all in this game is explore, find all of the easter-eggs hidden in the game, and hopefully customize my character to the fullest capability. If Win i will use this GPU to play the game and Stream it on twitch and Youtube. I also will be purchasing a Tesla Cybertruck and Customizing my Cybertruck to match my GPU.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Exploration, it's always been about exploration in RPG open world games, especially when it comes from CDPROJEKT Red, since from first Witcher game there has been some things you can find in some map corners or edges, which I like, it rewards the exploration. I expect similar if not better exploration experience in their upcoming world, or should I say - city.
Obviously gameplay will remain gameplay, but besides that...checking out what they have done, looking for Easter Eggs, maybe finding Ciri in future that she described when she met Geralt for the first time, that everyone was having their personal ship(vehicles), and other things she describe that was clearly an indication of future, of modern age, so I am not sure if I should hope for it, since it might be an opportunity that flew past developers head to have something like that.
And of course checking other details of city.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I didn't want to play The Witcher 3 since I never played a game that had a similar combat style, one day I picked it up and went it thinking I would hate it, my first playthrough of the main story and both dlcs took me over 130 hours to finish and to this day it remains one of my most beloved games, so after hearing about cyberpunk and how its gonna be just like the witcher I got more interested in it since I grew up with fps games. Would love to win an RTX 2080Ti just to crank up those graphics and experience everything and its best.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I will be driving around the city all day, doing missions and enjoy the beautiful game that CDPR made, since this game will be heavy and I'm running on a GTX980, a 2080 ti would surely help me for this, good luck everyone

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The things I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 are roam the world and explore the map end to end and do all the sidequests.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I played Cyberpunk as a tabletop RPG years ago. I can't wait to recreate those awesome memories. I may be a bit naive, but I want to be the hero who saves the day and makes the world better.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am going to spend a lot of time and explore every inch of the world and discover everything that the developers have created, to get to see all the characters in the world and the spectacular views of the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS