Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 75 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just a huge fan of CD Project Red's work and just a total RPG nerd in general so I'm just looking forward to immerse myself into a new unique world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I‘m looking forward to diving into the futuristic campaign, but if the side quests are anywhere as detailed and intriguing as The Witcher 3’s, I’m very much looking forward to fleshing out the side characters stories.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm not really sure if the cyberpunk universe is already full of lore like the witcher series was. That being said, I can't wait to dive into whatever lore there is. Nothing pulls me into an RPG quite like the masterful world-building that was pulled off in the witcher 3. im psyched for this game but trying not to get any expectations, just letting CDPR take me on a journey.

Kai

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I will to do is to explore the city and the litte alleys. I love this game right now I cant wait. I want to visit bars and stores to buy something. I will looking for a nice place to hangout and enjoy the awesome atmosphere from Night city.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This might be a long explanation so whoever is reading it, buckle up SAMURAI. So there's this character from 2010 predator movie, you the know the shitty remake with Adrian Brody.... yeah that one. Hanzo. badass triad gang dude who duels a mf predator with a KATANA. HE KILLS A PREDATOR WITH A KATANA. This is the energy that I have when I play cyberpunk. Straight style, slashing through fuckers with my dual wield katanas. Can you even imagine.... take that slow-mo drug, whip out one katana... then the other and then BOOM everyone in the room that isn't me is dead. I'm like quicksilver but Japanese and deadly. 21st-century ninja, *****. Clear a whole gang hideout before dum dum can offer me a whiff. You know what would make this experience better? Witnessing it in glorious 4k at 144 Hz. Too bad my budget only allows a 970... if only there a way to get a free 2080 Ti somwhere... Wait a second !!!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I became aware of this title while watching a Cohhcarnage stream on Twitch a long while back. His enthusiasm and hype for Cyperpunk 2077 is virtually contagious, turned me into a fan and I cannot wait to experience everything the game has to offer.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Coming off as a casual player from Witcher 3, i would like to dive into the new world setting with brilliant visuals and ideas about the world in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to explore every inch of the open world of Cyberpunk 2077, complete side missions to rank up on Street Cred, stock up huge on Eddies and upgrade myself with some Military-grade cyberware from Ripperdocs; all the while pursuing the main story arc to steal the implant that grants eternal life with Johnny Silverhand as my trust-worthy sidekick. Looking forward to play the game with RTX ON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS