Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is the main game I'm looking forward to! I just wanna love playing a video game again. Its been along time that a game is gripped me and wont let me go, I just wanna feel immersed in a different world and setting. Games now a days are all about competition and skill, but I feel that Cyberpunk will make every other game developer step it up 10 notches. I know I will be telling my grandkids about how revolutionary this game was. Im beyond excited to play this game.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to play this game! I’ve been looking forward to playing it since it was announced. The artwork is beautiful. Playing through the story and enjoying the world is what I look forward to.

Phe

May 1, 2020
Visit site
After the massive let down that Final Fantasy VII Remake was, and seeing the ridiculous train wreck that The Last of Us 2 will be, I'm just hoping this game won't suck.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I've been patiently looking forward to in this game, is the simple act of comitting to playing a type of character that I wouldn't typically sympathize with. I have found it to be a great way to see new perspectives and learn more about yourself, as well as challenging you to be in the mindset of someone you definitely didn't expect to become. I'm not one for violence in the real world, yet alone one who would have the courage to stand up against even the slightest of criminals, yet games like Cyberpunk 2077 let me explore those personalities. Breathe through their lungs, see the world through their eyes, and reflect upon myself as a person. That's why I love video games. To immerse one self and learn at the same time!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i want to explore a dystopian world where corporations rule an oligarchy state and the common folk believe they have some semblance of power to tip the balance in their favour although that cannot be done unless they get their hands at least as dirty as the corporations they so distaste. so like real life except with quicksaving

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been really excited to play this game since it was announce. It’s going to monumental. My current graphics card would struggle with it and I would love to see it in all its glory at sweet 1440p.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game of all time is the Witcher 3. I love RPGs and CDPR is one of the best at making them. So I'm looking forward to seeing the world building, gameplay and the story of Cyberpunk 2077. I'm super excited!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 ? I want to go full hardcore and try to beat it without any cyber enchantments and then repeat it with as much enchantments I can put into myself...Love to get this card.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I feel like I've been waiting for this game all my life, cyberpunk fiction is literally my favorite genre. I cannot wait to explore night city and lose myself in its neon light soaked streets and make a name for myself as V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS