Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
As a first time Player of Cyberpunk games, but a long time lover of CD Projekt Red, I'm really looking forward to trying out the game. The hype is real lol.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Havent really researched too much about what you can do in this game but I have so much faith in CD Project Red that I cant WAIT to try everything in this game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly! What I most look forward to Cyberpunk 2077 is the fact that its an actual science fiction RPG and I'll be able to explore a science-fiction world. I have a lot of worries about it and how they will pull it off, but ever since I was a kid, I was a fan of science fiction.

My first movie as a kid growing up was Treasure Planet, apparently it was commercial failure but it was really well written, and I was always fascinated by how beautiful it was, how the cybernetics on John Silver looked, the super nova and the black hole; it was just beautiful and I fell in love instantly with sci-fi from that point on. I read Isaac Asimov's novels, Larry Niven's novels, and I always so badly wanted an adventure in a sci-fi world; but honestly?

There is not a lot of science fiction games that scratch that itch for me, spore got close when I played it when I was 10, but it was more of a civilization management game, not a roleplay game really? I enjoyed KOTOR but I was never a fan of space operas, and mass effect well... I could really never get into it.

While Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely not in the same vein as Treasure Planet or even Asimov or Niven's novels; I do know that with my experience with Witcher 3, and how the writing in that game made me feel and looking the trailers, gameplay, and all this information. I know that Cyberpunk 2077 will let me experience a world of science fiction that'll actually scratch my itch for once, and I look so forward to just experiencing every single bit of it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing just how crazy you can get with the cybernetic enhancements and the insane characters the people in the community will undoubtedly put together. Bonus points for whoever gets closest to the Terminator!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I dont know whats the thing i want to do most in this game. I just want to do everything and play it for months like i did with the witcher games. So i guess that the thing i want to do most is to leave this world and enter cyberpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS