Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just think that the worlds developed by CD Projekt Red are so marvelous, ambitious and immersive. I can’t wait to hang out with Keanu Reeves, explore all the possibilities that the city has to offer and just have a fun time overall! :) It’s a shame the game got delayed, but I’m excited to see a polished and premium product, nevertheless.

Reactions: Datassette1530
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I JUST WANT TO EXPLORE!!!
The worlds that CDPR makes is just wonderful; the stories, how each individual character reacts with the environment and YOU as a player can affect the world around you, talking to NPCs (meaningful side quests), and walking under all the neon lights in Night City will be awesome.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I'm just excited to explore the absolute heck out of the world of Cyberpunk 2077. I will probably spend so much time just driving around and chilling in different clubs and such. :D

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to take a slow and long walk around the city adoring all the details. Thugs beating up some poor man in the alley, methheads hitting blunts next to trash bins and stuff like that. And of course the great view... with towers and machines on the sky.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I honestly havent seen the cyberpunk2077 stuff much other than Keanu Reeves was gonna be in it and i was sold haha. I'm looking forward to a game that kinda says F U to social games standards and push the bar, would love to see it in ultra instead of medium with my 1080 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS