Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
CDPR seems to have the guts, the smarts, the resources and the passion to pull off a monstrously huge AND consistent immersive sim that Deus Ex games always promised to be "in the next game"... and I'm expecting nothing less than that.

So... no pressure

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to attempt a stealthy playthrough, only to have everything go horribly wrong. Then, when I inevitably screw up, I have to adapt to the situation and try to solve the situation a new way (shooting/persuasion)!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to become a living legend on the streets of Night City. I want to be a champion of the downtrodden, and destroy those who prey on others. I want to play as a gunslinging nomad techie, trick myself and my drone out with the baddest tech, and kick major ass.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore that insanely gorgeous looking city, Cd Projekt Red, make the most stunningly gorgeous games. I also want to revel in the absolute joy of ripping through corps. Loved the pen and paper game and can't wait to enjoy the PC version. Been waiting for this for years!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I just want to drive around night city listening to synthwave music that sounds chill even though I'm probably not gonna chill a lot since the bad guys gonna try to hunt me down but that's the fun part of it.
Then later when mods get supported to Cyberpunk 2077 I want to get some sick car and bike mods

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this title for a long time. I will explore every inch with each character and start a walk through video experience to share with other. Would love nothing more than to build around this card.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I played the tabletop game years ago. I want to see how faithfully they stuck to the core material, and try to relive some of those late night / early morning experiences!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to what I consider is a “next-gen” game. Just the fact this project has been in the making for a while, I’m excited to see what they have in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS