Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 574 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am from the Philippines and buying a pc part is way too expensive here. I never owned a pc in my entire life :(. I just use an old run down laptop that barely runs games on the lowest graphics. What I want to do with the game is to explore it completely. What I mean by that is to actually play it and not just watch a youtuber or a streamer play it. I wanna be in a world where I can feel like I am in there. A world where I can explore, make my own decisions, select different clothing to wear, ride anything the world has to offer and especially make friends if online mode is available.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm super excited to explore all the customization the game had to offer from character customization to abilities to vehicles! Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 28, 2020
Visit site
It's about 10 years and I still using my old laptop to play game and recently modified it to have external graphic card which not help much but still ok, I love it. I want to use this gift to be a stepping stone to upgrade to better PC so I can keep continuous my game passion beside my daily working for living.

In any result, thank for the gift you share to gamer community.

laidinhduy

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to go and explorer the game, the locations. the NPCs because the world of CDPR games are full of detail and easter eggs so you can always find something interesting if you wander a little.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm an everyday guy, I'll probably just screenshot every single piece of scenery around and send it to my friends to convince them to buy the game. And then download whichever inevitable mod that turns Johnny Silverhand into Theodore Logan.

However, if I somehow win the GPU in this contest, I will come back to tell people how much I love playing the game in high-res and post screenshots where the graphics are obviously set to Low, and play dumb when people point it out. "That's not 4K!" "I know, man, the jpeg is like 131 KB! Must be the crazy high resolution!"

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore the entire city and see all the nitty gritty details the devs spent their time polishing. It's going to be exciting to poke around and make some new friends...and a few enemies.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
KEANU! I want to do Keanu! ... No, wait, that sounds wrong... uhm, I want to play with Keanu... wait, no, that sounds weird too. I should stop talking now before he John Wick the hell out of me.

Well... frankly I just want to augment the crap out of my character. Seriously, implants and stuff TO THE MAX so that even a doom cyberdemon gets an existential crisis when he sees me.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk is to immerse myself in the cyber world just like how I immersed myself in the witcher world. Cyberpunk is my favorite genre of post-apocalyptic world and this games checks all the boxes for me. Already purchased a pre-order for the first time in my life because I don't care, it's CD Projekt Red

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have no idea if I'll get to play Cyberpunk at the launch, since I don't have an amazing graphic card in my PC haha. Anyway, one thing is certain, when I'll get the chance to play: I'll try to find a way to keep my humanity in this crazy tech based world!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm really itching to simply immerse myself into the game world and explore. A futuristic city to explore - What's not to love?

... and also gamble some if I find a spot to do so!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Definitely the first thing I will do is explore Night City, try to discover the details of everything and lose myself in its streets and then the other most important thing will be to worship the God Keanu Reeves when I see him 😁🙌

Reactions: Datassette1530
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts