Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 554 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
More than anything I want a chance to relive the joy and wonder I felt the first time I played the tabletop RPG with friends. I want that chaotic gritty world to feel alive and I want to be a part of it. I know I can never perfectly recreate my character or relive my favorite moments but even a tiny piece of that nostalgia would be priceless.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore everything in the game and finish everything to the core, hope there not too much work to put in, lot of hours gonna be taken haha

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to get lost in the story and game play, think about playing all night while at work, then play all morning til i got to go back to work, ahh good times.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to riding through Night City on the fastest motorcycle I can find. I want to ride helmet-less and feel the wind blow through my cyber-enhanced hair follicles while the game's soundtrack or in-game radio station is blasting the raddest techno in 2077. And I want to hear the sounds of Night City as I blow through crosswalks and red lights, then lose the cops chasing after me.

I broke my "No Preorders!" rule for this game and bought it through GOG. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS