Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 524 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I will be completely honest. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 mainly because of Keanu Reeves. The game looks awesome and it has a badass character named "Victor". (My real name).
The thing I will do the most if car chasing for sure. ;)

Gl to all!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced, so I'm very excited to explore the map, to customize my character and get immersed in the story.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
already bought the game and what I hope most is to be able to explore its vast world in the two gameplays that I have thought of as chaotic / neutral and testing both sexes.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to immerse myself into this game as much as I did into my favourite series of the Witcher. Sit back and explore every single bit of this world.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As soon as my roommate first showed me this gameplay I was hooked. I've lived in a life that has always felt like less that what I've dreamed of. So I play futuristic RPGs to capture that sense of a life I've always wanted but never had a chance for. So TLDR I want to roleplay in a world that I can be excited about.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to experience the great story line and how well the game has been put together by the developers and hopefully experience a good game with futuristic items and worlds and also to have a good time playing this game. Cant wait to see what this game is offering. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS