Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 488 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for years, and now that I have already pre-ordered it, I can't wait to finally be able infiltrate gang hideouts with my cyber tech body and cool hacks and take them all out using their own tech against them!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
One of the things I want to do is get to the top of a tall building to overlook Night City and watch the sun go down, I'm also interested in exploring the Badlands due to me picking a Nomad on my first playthrough.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly just want to test out the driving, not like I can run it at high graphics with my old school 970.
Plus GTA5 driving is getting kind of outdated!!!!!

LFW

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have nostalgic memories of reading the novel Neuromancer 20 years ago and becoming a cyber punk fan. My collection of books, films & games in the genre will be augmented with 2077 on the games release date and I'll be super excited to immerse myself thoroughly in Night City in all its florescent glory.....I'm hoping it'll be a Neuromancer-esque experience, (however much this might annoy Mr William Gibson). I plan to take my time and really enjoy the atmosphere of the game, spend time learning about all the characters and their back stories....I hope there's lots of information to read & learn about the game world....super excited!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Because we all like a totally immersive world where we can forget about social distancing, COVID and getting stopped by the cops for just being outside. A virtual escape from lockdown!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been fascinated by Cyberpunk worlds since my childhood and always liked the tabletop RPG scenario but never got to play it as a kid, as I grew I always wanted to have a powerful PC to play games (cause I was forbidden to when I was a kid), almost 10 years to get the cash to do so, now I have one that maybe can run Cyberpunk 2077, I've been lost in the Continent since the first game, love the way they build it, the freedom they give, now with this new futuristic RPG I really want to explore every single storyline possible and build characters to explore all available options in the game and that would be a lot better to do with a compatible-looking rig. :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
There isn't one particular thing i would like to do, more like explore everything, listen to every conversation, do every quest, just enjoy the game to the fullest because that is what you meant to do when a CDPR game comes out.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I need this graphic card so i can play minecraft rtx on my pc
its my favourite game and im looking forward to play cyberpunk also which seems a really awesome open world game

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Once I get my chances to start playing Cyperpunk 2077, I'd very like to just wander around its map, travelling, listening to people, discovering what the game provides for us, watching people on the street, visiting buildings, special places, driving or walking around day and night with my character, just doing nothing, no mission, no sidequest, just enjoying the incredible atmosphere CD Projekt created. That's what I'd like to do most. Because that's what I did first in Witcher 3 and I loved it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts