Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 382 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Been a fan of cyberpunk since the 90's, and loved what CDPR have done with the Witcher series. Can't wait to see what they can do with the cyberpunk genre.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been trying to build a solid computer for a long time, and winning a Cyberpunk 2080 TI would definitely help make the best computer possible for me.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've really been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I am a huge fan of cyberpunk since I was a little kid. I really would love to be able to see the Cyberpunk 2077 in all it glory with the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti card.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to learn and admire the cyberpunk aesthetics of the architecture of Night City as an architecture student and also to work on my own character customization.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to fully immersing myself in 2077 and craft my own story within the Cyberpunk universe. I'm hoping for a Mass Effect (2!) style branching narrative where your actions truly matter. September can't come soon enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is be a cyber-thief cyber-sneaking and cyber-stealing around a cyber-City. And if it comes down to it, cyber-slice some cyber-taffers with some cyber-wire.

PS. After typing "cyber" that many times, that collection of characters looks weird to me now.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of Cyberpunk 2020 since it came out, I am thrilled to finally be able to play a fully immersive game about this world :) Love the setting, love the Characters, love the feel. Looking forward to experiencing everything this game will have to offer.

Thank you CDPR for your hard work in bringing this dream to life!!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to experience an open world that is as brilliantly imagined as Witcher 3. I still can't believe that game is 5 years old at this point. It's still "breathtaking" to me and it makes me feel immersed like no other game. I can't wait to experience night city by myself.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait for some solid quests that require moral choices that have meaningful consequences. This is something that CD Projekt Red have done so well in the past and other studios have struggled to emulate. Even though it is a new IP, I know CD Projekt Red will bring what they do best to it, and it will be amazing. Can’t wait for a new world to immerse myself into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS