Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 213 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I would do is take my time don't rush and marvel at the environment and the detail :) thinking deeply that my childhood in the 90's i'd of never have believed this kind of detail possible if someone from the future came to me in the 90's and told me this was a thing.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been watching this game closely for the past few years, my favourite things about RPG's is exploring the world. Games like Skyrim, Witcher series, Zelda games, etc.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
CD projekt red is probably my favorite developers and I can't wait to see what they have scattered across the city to explore...and lets not forget the game is rated 18+ so I am looking forward to see alllll of the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, as much as I'm looking forward to seeing my boy Johnny Wick in the game, the freedom of gameplay intrigues me. It really seems like there is a lot of variation, which genuinely seems fun to experiment with. That, and I want to see what Night City has to offer besides the main story, and of course, soak in a little a t m o s p h e r e.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What am I looking forward to most? A top-tier singleplayer RPG made by one of the few studios I still trust to not populate it with microtransactions, lame multiplayer gimmicks, or copy/paste activities.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do in Cyberpunk... Where do I even start? First explore the amazing character V. Spend hours in making my own V, the look, the feel, the style. Take my first steps in the world and just take a couple of minutes to appreciate the beautiful world that CDPR have created! I have dreamed to get my hands on this game.for the past years. I have followed every video, blog, news, fanart and so much more. I just want to say a big Thank you to CDPR and GOG for this amazing peace of art!!! Good luck to everyone :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
This would be awesome to own as my own pc is more like a dehydrated potato in 2020. Cant wait for cyberpunk big fan of the studio and the cast. Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts