Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
My character would be ultimate Black Widow: super hot and with danger in every touch from tongue sharp as a dagger, saliva of poison, nails that can claw through steel, and eyes that can scorch

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My character would probably be somewhat of an all rounder with a slight edge in melee proficiency due to his background in the streets, Having had to fend for himself throughout the years he hasn't much emotion or feeling towards other people. However despite this he would never sell someone out he would rather die abiding by the vague creed he has than become somebodies dog.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Lone ranger, traps and agility,.
My past would be mysterious and you'd tell from my behaviour that something is off, that's because my town was completely pillaged by a bunch of TechnoCyberSteam Indians and they scalped everyone I ever loved just to get to their memeory implants which are expensive on the black market.

My ideal character is probably an older street Samurai who used to be a black cop from the 80s from a corrupt precinct. The police captain assassinated his wife and child and blamed it on him to cover up his dirty business. He managed to expose the captain but by then it was too late. No other precinct would hire him for turning on the brass. Bitter and disillusioned he swears to bring down the whole system, but when he gets too close to the state, he ends up in a coma after a "freak accident". Years later, he is rebuilt by a strange benefactor with cybernetics and is brought back into a very different world. Coping with a body that is not entirely his in a world he barely recognizes!

May 10, 2020
Visit site
My character would be an acrobatic hacker with bionic arms that have interchangeable regular hand and chainsaw attachments. He would also have a red Mohawk and a cybernetic lower jaw replacement that causes him to spray saliva at anything in front of him when he talks.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
The name's Silver. A vigilante/Robin Hood hacker, that treads the border of morality who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. He would account for all the data and details before executing his plans to steal from the powerful, rich and corrupted. His day job would be the simple technician/medic who helps fix up the poor and deal with the gangs...or something in this line.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My character will probably be based around stealth and subterfuge. Trying to get by using as little violence as possible.

Good luck, to the participants!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I want to see what a dweeb like me would be like in the future. My character would be under powered probably with poor stats, but they'd have interesting motivations, focusing on escapism and depression, and would want to avoid a 9/5. They might end up interesting, but mostly it would be a self insert.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My character will be a deep diver, i love technology and i think that becoming part of a a machine is one the ultimate goals of the humanity. With it we will be able to explore the universe for long periods of time, control machinery as a extension of ourselves, without worryng about biological needs., and acquire all the knowledge there's to be acquired.
I know this game will allow me to grasp the feeling of this dream in a way that is fun to me and my friends. So that's it

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Almost a decade in the roaming the slums change how you are. The Neon lights can fool others. But not me.

I've been a Fixer ever since I've had memory, or well, what I would call memory. I've seen countless faces get to me. Some I could say in better shape than others.

Corpos, Gang leaders, Reavers and more. They all are the same, looking for a shiny new implant or a cheap way to repair themselves. There's no difference between them. Money comes in, Parts come out.

They all impart their bullshit on me. "Their net tech this, those bastard corpos that". Get out of my face, I'm just doing my job.

Dipshits little do they know. I've had my time to test it out in each and every one of them. It has been 9 long years of development. Countless of them made a valiant and unknowingly sacrifice. But that's the price I was ready to pay.

For now what they can do?. The Formula is complete. Inmortality is at my hands.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character build would probably be a weird combo of sniper/melee assassin.
My soft spot is killing from afar but my joy is silting thier throat from behind <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS