Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Not one for getting my hands dirty, I hire crew for that, overseeing things with my drones and reuuning the net. don't cross me you'll end up homeless penniless and scared.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would surely create a silent sniper like character with some android/robot sidekick - with a quirky character.
A bit of a Leon like character.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would be one that looks like he lived on the wrong side of the law. H would ideally look untrustworthy and sneaky, like a fox.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I think i'd like him to be a cyber-paladin. I've always enjoyed playing lawful good characters, and while that doesn't necessarily apply to this setting, I think i'd like him to be the sort of guy that rights wrongs out there in cyber-hell world. I know its a little stock, but I can never bring myself to play evil characters, haha.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a ruthless corpo who left the company due to getting backstabbed by coworkers. He’s out to gain power and wealth so no one can tell him what to do.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna be a poor girl from a poor background, out there to exploit the corps, probably by becoming one of them, to get all the monies. All of them I say

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a bounty hunter. A gunslinger like none before him, the Cad Bane of night city, someone who is feared but also always challenged.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a roleplay of major kusanagi of ghost in the shell. I really love the idea of being able to go rogue with a cyber body and kick bad guy a$$ while looking hot as heck

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Ideal I'm like to make the most ridiculous looking charater with complete mis-matched stats and someone be able to play super well with that. It's what I tend to do in most games, it's like going for a max-min instead of a min-max.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a solo, quiet and capable, unassuming and able to fit in when necessary, yet with few lasting ties. Built to be self-sufficient , taking on missions he feels sure to survive- though unafraid to take chances when his luck is on the rise.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
My character would totally be a punkish Rockergirl. She'd be equally shredding riffs on her keytar as well as her corporate enemies. Armed with a sharp tongue and black nail polish she'd be ready to take on the authorities.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My character would be someone sneaky. He would be able bypass different defenses and the enemies would not even know that he had been there to obtain what he would have wanted. He would the phantom that everyone is afraid of. The only way they would he was there if he wanted them to know.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character would probably be a character skilled with guns and precise, with a little bit of hacking or engineering ability. Basically an assassin type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS