What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

PBE

Sep 8, 2021
Visit site
The principal game I have any positive memory of playing is the Apple IIe port of Mario Bros. at the nearby primary school. It was enjoyable to play alone or with another person while utilizing a blend of a console and one accessible joystick. I even played it with my instructor on a couple of events during break. It allows players to pick their beginning stage to a certain degree however I for the most part bounced in from the primary stage for simple extra focuses and didn't ordinarily make it farther than stage 24 or 25. It was a boisterous, splendid, lively interpretation of Mario and the NES and arcade forms came as a slight disillusionment to me when I played them later in spite of the fact that I actually delighted in them. I've played a ton of different games since those rudimentary days yet Mario Bros. is the one that got my affection for games ready for action and even these days, nobody would need to endeavor to talk me into a fast multiplayer round or two.

Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
Because i'm an old men hahaha...
I really like console game until now
Hope get much information about an update game here

thanks

till now, i still playing 8 ball pool
classic game and until now on my android
it's fun for me ;)

Sep 25, 2021
Visit site
That would be Mario Kart Wii on Nintendo Wii...those were some good times. I wish they could continue making Wii consoles and add more games. 1st pc game was Call of Duty MW2...a game that has aged really well.

Sep 26, 2021
Visit site
My first game I remember playing was Delta Force Black Hawk Down . Back then I did not have a pc or any gaming console so I would walk after school to a nearby computer cafe and spend hours playing Delta Force Black Hawk Down .

Oct 15, 2021
Visit site
I know I am giving away my age, but the first game I was introduced to was adventure. My friend got a brand new Atari 2600. From that day forward I have never looked back. I still have my original Atari with more that 80 games.

Oct 24, 2021
Visit site
[Mod edit: original post quote in French by Togolaise3 deleted. PC Gamer is an English-only forum, please post, quote or link only in/to English, thank you.]

Google translate:

"I am an avid gamer, but I tried to think of the first games that I remember playing that I really liked. I remember sneaking into my cousin's dad's office to start his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you are a gamer, what do you remember playing and why? agree with. because I've been there too"

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS