What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
purpose of thread is: What is your first game. Any other subjects will and are being removed.

Is it all right if we talk about people's first game? Or is it strictly say your game then move on?

In case it's the former, I just wanted to say that I love seeing the wide variety of first games, and love how diverse it gets the younger or newer a player is, due to there being tens of thousands of options, instead of old farts like myself where it tends to be limited to the likes of "Pong", "Space Invaders", "Breakout", "Pac-Man", "Donkey Kong", etc.

Back in December 1991, at the age of 4, one month before my 5th birthday, I received the OG NES. It came with two controllers and duck hunt/Mario bros on one cartridge. I also had the gun for it, I can't remember if it was an add on or came with console. But, I still remember going up to the tube TV screen and putting the gun right on it for Duck Hunt and having my father yell at me "get that damn gun off the television screen Dave, you're going to break it!" Those were the days... I still have the console lol!

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
First Game i remember is Pac man on Atari 2600, mainly because it was my first console

Jun 26, 2021
Visit site
I've been gaming since I was a kid but the first game I remember playing was probably supermario bros on the super Nintendo if I'm not mistaking but then again like I said it been a while. I've been pretty much all types of genres of videogames from mmorpg, fps, rts, mobs, sports, puzzles, roguelike, and even other games haha. feel free to ask me about any of them.

I've been pretty much all types of genres
Welcome to the forum :)

That's a broad selection. Please tell us about your fav puzzle games:

TRENDING THREADS