What mouse do you use?

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Speaking of light mice and such, who will be the first person to get the brain/PC interface? Won't have to move your hand at all?

I don't want a weird shaped mouse, which is one reason I tend to stay away from Logitech.

I bought 4 new mouses/mices during Amazon Prime Day. They were all about 75 percent off, so it was like buying one mouse. The new Sensei that I got previously, one for both laptops, are complete trash, so I thought I would try some different ones to see if I could find something I liked. The Sensei really went down hill. The one downstairs constantly registers double-clicks when I only click once, and the one upstairs that I try to do art with, has terrible jitter. I'll be carefully making a shape or a line, and suddenly it jerks all over the place, and I have to start over.

Reactions: Brian Boru
mice is plural.

what drivers are you running on Sensai? Have you updated firmware?
Steelseries normally have drivers for their mice that help with functions. and accuracy.
Speaking of light mice and such, who will be the first person to get the brain/PC interface? Won't have to move your hand at all?
well, its in windows

mice is plural.

what drivers are you running on Sensai? Have you updated firmware?
Steelseries normally have drivers for their mice that help with functions. and accuracy.

well, its in windows

Downloaded new drivers right after I plugged in the mice using their software. And, yes, I know mice is plural. I was just goofing around.

I don't think eye control is as good as the brain control they are working on, but I've never actually tried it or have any interest in trying it, but it sounds like you would still have an intermediary between thought and action (moving your eyes).

how are we going to interface with pc? I don't want to plug something into back of head to play a game... not that I will be alive by this stage. PC may need to speed up too, we not sure how fast we think... Or what part of brain to interface with.

Eyes are still faster than hands, even if only by a little. Seems they can change direction at .42mph
we can see images that were only presented for 13 mili seconds.
You weren't imagining that Flying purple elephant no one else saw, it was just going really fast

how are we going to interface with pc? I don't want to plug something into back of head to play a game... not that I will be alive by this stage. PC may need to speed up too, we not sure how fast we think... Or what part of brain to interface with.

Eyes are still faster than hands, even if only by a little. Seems they can change direction at .42mph
we can see images that were only presented for 13 mili seconds.
You weren't imagining that Flying purple elephant no one else saw, it was just going really fast
I don't know the answers to these questions. Ask Elon Musk. He's the one who has monkeys playing Pong with their brain/PC connections. https://neuralink.com/

brain/PC interface

Maybe not PC exactly, but it exists, especially with prosthetics controlled by thought… and maybe head movement, dunno it's a while since I read about it.

They've been researching it for ~50 years via DARPA etc and first practical implementations ~30 years ago.

I can't remember was it fiction or in development or in testing that US fighter pilots were 'wired'.

Maybe not PC exactly, but it exists, especially with prosthetics controlled by thought… and maybe head movement, dunno it's a while since I read about it.

They've been researching it for ~50 years via DARPA etc and first practical implementations ~30 years ago.

I can't remember was it fiction or in development or in testing that US fighter pilots were 'wired'.
Yes, every tech has a long history, but those early applications were very primitive and many of them, particularly with prosthetics, actually required you to move a muscle, not just think about it. What they are developing now is lightyears ahead of any of those. It's like the difference between a 1985 chatbot and ChatGPT.

TRENDING THREADS