What is your favorite shooter SP campaign?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Hands down and hands up, Metro Exodus! Amazing story, good characters, looks insane and you feel like you REALLY need to pay attention to not get shredded by the nearest pack of ghouls. Just a kick-ass game that also got good replayability.
I think Metro Exodus is one of the best atmospheric shooters ever; it is a really immersive game. Also, it's one of my favorite games ever in terms of graphics. I'm gonna be doing another playthrough since I haven't gotten a chance since the Enhanced Edition released.

I think I would give it to Saints Row, particularly SR 3.
I love that game and had completely forgotten about it. I loved grabbing a tank and heading around town, getting the highest level "wanted" category (or whatever that game called it) and watching all the mayhem.

I'll never forget the intro to SR4, either. Was playing with my son who was a lot younger then, and we're watching the cutscene play out with the president and the aliens. It's pure madness. And the president leaps on a rocket that is blasting off, holding onto the side of it, and everything was just so crazy over-the-top, my son suddenly said, 'merica! and cracked me up.

May 22, 2022
I played many shooter games in single player campaigns, but these are some of my favorite ones:

Far Cry 1,2
Team Fortress 2
Swat 4
Halo 3
Call of Duty (Medal of Honor)
Ciybter-Strike
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I think my favorites of all time were probably Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Duke Nukem 3D, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein, probably in that order.

But today, it probably has to be Halo Infinite. I was always a huge fan of Combat Evolved, which probably should be in the list above. I never thought any Halo game would beat it. But I'm really loving Infinite a lot. Not only the single player gameplay, but even the story.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS