What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• CS:GO (1 or 2)

Votes: 496 18.1%
  • PUBG

Votes: 746 27.2%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 179 6.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 218 7.9%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 644 23.5%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 80 2.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 72 2.6%
  • Something else - please comment

Votes: 310 11.3%

• Total voters
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
The first Crysis had my socks rolling up and down. The latter instalments were somewhat of a turn off for me. Wait, are you looking for us to answer with a game or a series, considering everything is just a series and not an one off title.

Crysis was amazing that first part where you’re falling and hit by something I didn’t know you could actually see what hit you if you know where it comes from played it so many times tried to always be stealthy never worked out haha

Aug 26, 2021
Visit site
I'm gonna be hard pressed to like anything in the near future as much as I've liked Splitgate. It's really felt like the first time an FPS has "clicked" for me. I've always liked playing COD with some friends but I've never had as much fun as I've had with that game.

Bioshock infinite , perfect gameplay
VALID - I was thinking about mostly multiplayer games but Infinite is one of my favorites of all time.

No mentions of Quake? I get that when John Carmack and his team started development of the game, it was made with multiplayer first and foremost, though I also feel as if this is around the time when singleplayer FPS has peaked in terms of level and weapon design, and enemy balancing. At least with how weapons and ammo have been positioned, none of your weapons (save for your starting axe) feel particularly useless. Even your pea shooter excuse of a shotgun still had utility for the long ranged sniping of weaker enemies because good luck hitting a distant target with your nailgun.

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Oct 14, 2021
Visit site
Simple question: What in your opinion is the best shooter on PC?

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post, liking it is enough.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.
I still have to say SOCOM was the best by far or SOCRACK as they called it..HAHAHA.. Best PS2 Online Shooter..So Many Great Memories!!

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Oct 20, 2021
Visit site
Rust is a shooter right?
Yes, but not only shooting experience you'll get from this game, but also survival experience. That's why this game is a survival genre. So I think, if you're looking for a game that only has shooting experience, Rust doesn't seem right. :D

I would choose COD: Warzone if you want a realistic combat experience, and I would choose Apex Legend if you want a fun combat experience.

I chose Call of Duty. Though I've mocked and poured scorn on people who played it before, I'm a lot more mellowed out in my ripe old age of, err, 28. Now I just want to turn off my brain, spray my P90 everywhere and be told how great I am, and CoD is currently the best game for me to do that. I'm even enjoying Zombies, which I never thought I'd ever find myself saying.

TRENDING THREADS