What game are you currently playing?

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Currently I'm
I'm finally starting Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I've waited a long time for a Viking version of Creed and hope it's as good as the previous editions of the series.
From what I've heard, it starts out meh, then eventually gets interesting. So I hope you are able to be patient with it.

I just finished Chernobylite a couple nights ago, and was a bit surprised by the ending , which had more decision making than fighting. I suppose if you go into it without good crew rep though, there's going to be less opportunities that help you, and more fighting. Overall the game is interesting and unique for the Survival Horror genre, but the first play through seemed a bit annoying due to micromanagement of crew rep.

I'm now finishing up my Halo The Master Chief Collection run on Legendary, having beaten 4 of the 6 games so far on that mode. I'm currently on the 4th mission of Halo 4, Infinity. The mission I just finished, Forerunner, used to cause me lots of stress. Now that I've discovered more effective tactics on how to play it though, it's feeling fun, and I can better appreciate the enemies it contains.

Last edited:
Well, fast forwarding to today, I've been finishing up my Monster Energy Supercross 3 Video Walkthrough on Realistic (450), of which I now only have 5 rounds left. I've also started playing the original Codemasters Race Driver Grid game, and now have the Rookie tier completed. I'm also playing Stray, which was fun at first, until I seemed to have gotten stuck trying to find my way. Lastly, I just noticed there's a v1.1 update for RE4 HD Project. So I'm installing that and will be playing it again soon to see the revamped textures. It's really cool when a mod team like that responds quickly to fan requests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 6, 2022
Visit site
Am playing PUBG, is a fun game and combat battle in the hunt of kills and solo Squad. The concept of the game actually says - kill more and more enemies and get to the chicken dinner.

# solo killer

Recently, I really like Stray, the graphics, the plot are just at the highest level, it's very interesting to go through it. I played it all day yesterday and the time flew by. I also like to watch someone play
Yeah it kind of makes you wonder why this type of game hasn't been done before, or at least not to this level with so much creativity in puzzles, characters and story. Cat lovers are thinking the success of this title may influence more such games to be made though. As clever as cats are, the possibilities are endless when you think about it.

@JarlBSoD that game is fantastic. What they did with that game back then is truly amazing. Every time I play those games I always find something new.

I started getting back into Deep Rock Galactic. Some old l4d2 buds got into DRG so I started jumping in game with em.

How do I share link of video?
Welcome to the forum :)

This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

• Haha
Reactions: Lutfij
I recently started playing Days Gone and finally found something new for myself

Loved Days Gone, one of those hidden gem games for me. I dont play on PS so i missed it there. It runs pretty great too.

So for me, since im "borrowing" a 4070 i jumped into a ubisoft+ plan and have been playing:

1. Assassins Creed Mirage
2. Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (beautiful game).

My rotation at the moment:

1. Diablo 4 "forever game"
2. Lethal Company (Just started, but will be playing more)
3. MK 1 (new one) (New Season/dlc characters to use)
4. Destiny 2 ''forever game"

I concur Days Gone is a gem of a game, and the only bad feeling I got playing it was finding out Sony has not yet greenlit a Days Gone 2. There are currently over 209,000 signatures on a petition to request a Days Gone 2. https://www.change.org/p/sony-get-sony-playstation-to-approve-days-gone-2

I played through it several times, the last one being the most immersive on Survival II with no upgrades and no sleep. When you play this way you will many times have to ride through dark forests with moonlight flickering through the trees, on a bike that cannot go fast enough to assure safety. There were times I had freaks pounce at me and knock me off the bike. Then I realized I needed to find a perfect line and carefully swerve away from them.

There is also a mod called Massive Hordes that increases the size of the hordes. I only used it on the lowest setting that final playthrough, which keeps the large 500 Freak hordes the same, but significantly increases the size of each smaller horde up to and as high as that amount depending how big each one is by default.

One person I told about the game who bought and played it actually thought it was too long and got boring. I told him I enjoyed every bit of the story, characters, cutscenes, and dialog, and that how you play it can keep the gameplay fresh too, even through several play throughs. I plan to play it yet again soon, as my new rig will allow me to play it with HDR on.

• Love
Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
Loved Days Gone, one of those hidden gem games for me. I dont play on PS so i missed it there. It runs pretty great too.

So for me, since im "borrowing" a 4070 i jumped into a ubisoft+ plan and have been playing:

1. Assassins Creed Mirage
2. Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (beautiful game).

My rotation at the moment:

2. Lethal Company (Just started, but will be playing more)
3. MK 1 (new one) (New Season/dlc characters to use)
4. Destiny 2 ''forever game"
2. Lethal Company
is a great choice, I thoroughly enjoyed them

Sep 17, 2023
Visit site
And so, I’m mastering the game of the 90s. To be honest, I'm shocked by how she did it. I thought that at that time there was no possibility or functionality to do this normally

TRENDING THREADS