Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite car trip was driving across Texas and Oklahoma with friends following the David Bowie and Nine Inch Nails tour for several stops. We drove in the dead of night through some tiny towns and stayed in some dodgy hotels, but we got to see some amazing shows.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
Chicken what

Chicken butt

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
While i was in the process of moving, i would drive 7 hours one way woth a car full of my belongings, and then back 7 hours again. Did that once a weekend for a month before everything was at the new place. Really bonded with this 22 year old car i got for free from a passed relative.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
The driving of a road trip is truly half of the content. The blissful sleep that can usually be found in the backseats is one of the most peaceful places in the world, bonus points for rain.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
Let me preface this by saying that my wife and I aren’t really the adventurous type. We don’t often venture out but when we do it’s always been memorable. There are only a handful of them, like the time after I graduated and packed up everything of sentimental value / importance (I.e. pretty much all my games/consoles/handhelds 😂) to travel across states to be with my wife (gf @ the time) while she attended college OR the time we and a couple of friends made a road trip through the winding and precariously narrow roads hugging the Smokey Mountains to visit a friends sister. BUT the most memorable one had to be when we made the very “smart” decision to make a 6-hour round-trip through the Snohomish pass in Washington in the dead of Winter, during a snow storm, in a dinky sedan, with neither tire chains nor all-weather tires, JUST to make it to an animal shelter in another city to adopt one of our two current precious little fur babies, Oliver. And you know what . . . we honestly do not regret all that perilous weaving and sliding and would do it again just for being able to adopt him. I imagine that sort of embodies the players drive to make all those repeated runs in Pacific Drive, not regretting adventuring out and living for either that ultimate goal and/or just earnestly enjoying the ride.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I love this feel of this game, and I really enjoy watching my favorite content creators play it! Going for a drive is one of my favorite things to do, and the fact this game adds that to some great survival aspects is amazing!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Back in college I had an amazing roadtrip with my friends through Colorado. We started in Denver, went up through Estes Park, all the way down the state to Salida, then turned west to Durango, and finally continued on to the north rim of the Grand Canyon.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
We used to ride down to my grandpa's house a few times a year. Dad would throw the camper shell on the truck, I'd make a pallet in the back with my siblings and we'd spend the 3 hours down goofing around, playing board games and telling jokes. Those were always the best parts of the year for me.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener

I want to play this so bad I usually don't like survival games but this looks interesting

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener

Cool

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
The vibes of this game are absolutely perfect. I can feel at peace having the radio on while tuning the wagon and then utter terror when that little pingpong ball starts dancing up and down, just knowing I'm going to have to make a mad dash back.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip was actually a buss trip. My friends and I got to go to a summer camp in Colorado, and they got a greyhound buss to take us there from Texas. It's incredible how beautiful the forests and mountain pathways are in Colorado. We passed through New Mexico and found out to our surprise that a lot of New Mexico is the same beautiful forests from Colorado. Kinda want to move there some day.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip would have to be summer of '05. We hit up SO many national parks, but still none were as memorable as Yellowstone. My favorite part was walking over the sulfur pits. Super cool.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts