Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My friends have been playing it for months already in early access and it really sounds like my kinda game, I love roguelikes and Risk of Rain 2 seems like one of the best out there right now.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing that I am most excited about is the replay value that this game has, every run is so worth it even if you lost right at the beginning. I am also excited to use the new character that will be coming around, risk of rain 2 is truly a masterpiece.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Co-op. 100%. With all the chaos going on around you, there's bound to be even more with multiple players with stacked upgrades and overpowered loadouts.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Played the first game a lot and enjoyed playing the second part at a friend's pc. Now i just want the game for me too. Because there was not enough time to really get into the game

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I really love the first game. Is not just killing enemy, collecting various item is the most fun part of the game. It just feel satisfying when you in the final stage and having a hundreds of item with you.

PS- Why there are teleporter in the cargo hold?

=)

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I love this game so much. My wife despised it for so long and then the artifacts came out and she hasn’t stopped playing since. A coop game where I can enjoy a challenge with my wife is amazing!!!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
The transformation from 2D to 3D was done in an incredible way that only AGGREGATED and only brought benefits to the gameplay, the new possibilities brought about by the game having an extra dimension were very well explored.
I just LOVE how the game behaves, how everything fits and flows so well, it gives you a taste to start a new run and see what it will do.

The presence of the striking characters from the previous game brings a sense of nostalgia and satisfaction that those characters still exist and that their story is continuing.

Basically these were the details that I liked the most, the perfect adaptation for 3D, added to the "secondary" secrets and objectives that exist to make the map, and you have the opportunity to do that with YOUR FRIENDS is phenomenal.
I remembered when the game was free for a while and we played it all weekend haha!

PS: we want Chef pls ;-;

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I love how items evolve the gameplay and I'm so impressed how the distinctive feel and look of ror1 has been translated into 3d! I can't wait to stream collecting more artifacts on release day and would love if my sister could join me!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played the first Risk of Rain game before, so I can't comment on my favorite thing about the game. However, I am pretty excited about the online co-op mode. :D Thanks!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I liked the gameplay so much, it's so fun to play with friends, and all the different builds that you can do in this game is absolutely hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts