Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Man i love RoR, I've player RoR 1 and absolutely loved It! And its sequence made me love it even more! One of the elements that have my attention, is its gender: the rogue-like, one of my favorites!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite aspect of the Risk of Rain series would be the soundtracks. Chris Christodolou's unique musical range of ambient-to-electro power ballads are what kept me coming back over the years.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
What i like the most about Risk of Rain 2 is the loader, is such a fun character to play with, even more with the mod that adds more range to the grappling hook.

And what i liked the most about the first game was chef, fun character as well.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Recommended
11.9 hrs last two weeks / 220.4 hrs on record (4.9 hrs at review time)
Posted: Apr 24, 2019 @ 11:42am
Product received for free

EARLY ACCESS REVIEW
Very fun, in love with the game, great to play with friends, I sunk 5 hours into the game without even realizing it, keep up the good work!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
This game has so many things that it does right but in my opinion this game excels at replayability. Risk of rain 2 is a game that you can replay over and over and over again each time finding something new or fun like a better way to use an item, new abilities or even a new character coming in this update which I am super exited to play as. I got this game on console and I still have fun with this game. It would be awesome to have on PC

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
The replayability of the original game was incredible. Different combinations of artifacts could completely transform the game. I also liked the atmosphere and spritework of the game. Everything looked so massive in comparison to the player, which really solidified the "alien planet" experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS