Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My boyfriend recommended RoR2 for me to play with him, 'cause it's an excellent coop and fun. But I think it's because he internally thinks that my brain is like a roguelike game, where everything is random, hard to succeed or understand, and procedurally generated to fail in too many dumb ways.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite part about this game is that I can play with friends! I also love getting the artifact of command and getting 35972309723 fungus on Engineer.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play with a friend, but he doesn't wanna buy it if I gift it to him, I could actually play with him. It is however, one of my favorite games since late 2019 and I myself have almost 200 hours on it

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Im super into rouge-likes and my friends have been yelling at me too get this since i loved the first one but decided too wait for the full release and that its finally here im super excited !!!!!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited about an ending to the game, don't get me wrong I love playing this game but I feel like going for a "God-run" isn't a proper ending. I can't wait to actually escape the planet!! Probably my favorite thing about Risk of Rain 2 is the Artifacts, being able to completely change the game is such an ingenious way to mix up the gameplay :) I couldn't be more excited about this upcoming release.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Replayability packed in a fun, randomly generated world to keep your runs fresh with friends or alone. RoR2 is a wonderful 2D to 3D that actually worked! And I'm so exited to play with new items and game mechanics, as the game expand and new weird stuff comes out.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite part about risk of rain 2 is being able to devastate stages with your loot but also challenging where you need to play correctly or else you might get destroyed.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
To begin with, I love the variety in the game where every single player has the freedom on how differently they can approach each phase of the game. The variety on choosing or sorting the items that fits your play style. I've enjoyed playing Huntress the most, the mobility and damage, glass cannon like assets, I just love it. And lastly, THE ART STYLE; I've been and always will be a fan of cell shading -- the colors and contrasts is just amazing.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I loved playing with the option of choosing the power ups, make some calculations before playing and trying to make my character invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS