The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Nice! I have the physical board game and really like it, but it really needs 6 players and takes at the very least 3 hours. First time I played it we took 8 hours, but we did a lot of plotting. Like, we would all go off in pairs to different rooms to discuss plans for every turn, sometimes multiple times per turn.

This has asynchronous play, so the time restraint isn't as much of an issue and I should be able to find 6 people willing to play.

Reactions: Brian Boru
13th of July (today) is the LAST day to claim these games:

Grab these 34 games free through Wednesday if you've got Amazon Prime as the link from PC Gamers says.

To follow up on this article I'd also like to chime in that you can get a free Amazon Prime trial if you have not done so before or have not been a member for the last 12 months. Depending on where you live the trial is 7 days or 30 days. To mention some of the games you'll get: Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Grid Legends, The Darkside Detective & NFS Heat.

Last edited:
Waves and Waves 2: Notorious have been made free after the developer passed away from cancer.

I'm fairly sure I have every game epic has given away, yet I can't remember the last time I played something on Epic.

I use Epic's free games like others use Game Pass: as a way to play games I wouldn't have bought myself but are interesting enough to try out. For example: The Guild of Dungeoneering, Crying Suns, Hand of Fate 2, Cities Skylines, This War of Mine and Railway: Empire.

My 4-year old daughter also likes a bunch of them and we often play together. For example: Moving Out, Pikuniku, Fall Guys and A Short Hike.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS