The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is free on Epic right now. It's a really great game. You do have to use a controller with it, though. The gameplay is very unique. If you don't have it, it's definitely worth checking out.

Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
Plunder Panic 2d platformer is free until 7pm (CET) at Steam.

Up to 12 players can play the multi at a time.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Free for 6 days:

Free in a week:

Reactions: Pifanjr
Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
To claim your free copy of GET EVEN, go to this giveaway page on the Europe Bandai Namco website. You will need to log in or create a new account to get your code. Once you do that, select your platform and fill out the form. Now press the "VALIDATE" button. The keys will be sent to participants after the event ends.

GET EVEN is an horror FPS like FEAR.

You can get your free Steam code for GET EVEN only this weekend.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
You can get the Early Access version of the KEO car action game for free until 18:00 on Sunday 27 March (utc).

I noticed I already have them
I've been getting Epic freebies since Day 1, and didn't have either of those—so you must've got them elsewhere.

I guess they are empty of new ones
They have repeated quite a few of ones I already had, so they do do that. It's usually in the retailer's domain when they want to offer reduced pricing, so Epic should be able to mostly do what they like in this regard. I doubt pubs/devs will object when they're being compensated.

I've been getting Epic freebies since Day 1, and didn't have either of those—so you must've got them elsewhere.
Then how do you explain this one:
d8ZZGBz.png

how do you explain this one
Like this :)
HwsO1ZE.png

Looks like I didn't start auto-grabbing every week until mid-June 2019.
My first grab there is December 15 2018, I can't say if that's Day 1 for sure, memory not that good!

But geez, how many clicks to get back to there in my purchase history, what a drag :(

PS how did you get that image in your post without using Imgur etc?

Edited to clean Imgur link—thanks @Frindis :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

TRENDING THREADS