The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
Reactions: Brian Boru
On steam its easy to find free games just type free into the search box and in the relevance tab choose release date.
Epic as you know are always giving away free games but they always seem to dangle the cash carrot.
Example you can or could get darksiders 1 and 2 for free and then you see they have darksiders 3 to buy so as you want your collection to be complete you buy it so they finally got you to do what they wanted , you gave them some money.

DLC is another crafty way of getting you to spend money cos they get listed at the side of free games and of course you want the full package so your not missing out on anything.

you want your collection to be complete you buy it
I would play 1 & 2 first to be sure I enjoyed them. Then I'd read some player experiences of 3, and if all sounds good, put it on my various Wishlists for the next big sale.

DLC … of course you want the full package
Depends, plenty of DLC isn't worth anything. No need for a full package, if it doesn't add to your enjoyment. Again, wait until they stop drip-feeding DLC, and then it should all be available on sale in a bundle.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Free now for a week:

Next freebie in a week.

Free now for a week:

Next freebie in a week.
This is amazing

I'm not sure how free it is, but if you have an amazon prime/twitch prime, you can get Jedi Fallen order for free atm.

Now i'm not sure whether its a key and you can activate in origin and its yours forever or whether till feb. But googling it, it seems its forever. So... Get jedi knight fallen order (among other things.) free?
Usually those Twitch games are free forever.

TRENDING THREADS