The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Free for 18 hours

Saints Row

"the story of a start-up company, it’s just that the business The Saints are in happens to be crime"

Others

There are dozens of free games under the daily freebie on the main Epic store page. Dunno if they're standard always-free games, or free just for today, or… Checking them out at the moment.

ETA: okay, the extras are either MMOs or RPGs, so clearly Epic tipped the barrel upside down… yawn.
For those with incipient RPG-virus symptoms, Path of Exile is one of the freebies—I hear the badly afflicted mutter its name here during more severe bouts of delirium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr and Alm
Free for a Week

South of the Circle

"an emotional narrative experience with a deep multi-layered cinematic story"

Player review says "If you enjoy Firewatch type games, then you should give it a try".

Free for 18 hours

Saints Row

"the story of a start-up company, it’s just that the business The Saints are in happens to be crime"

Others

There are dozens of free games under the daily freebie on the main Epic store page. Dunno if they're standard always-free games, or free just for today, or… Checking them out at the moment.

ETA: okay, the extras are either MMOs or RPGs, so clearly Epic tipped the barrel upside down… yawn.
For those with incipient RPG-virus symptoms, Path of Exile is one of the freebies—I hear the badly afflicted mutter its name here during more severe bouts of delirium.
Sounds like the extras you mention are always free. I know Path of Exile is.

Free for 18 hours

Ghostrunner

"single-player experience: fast-paced, violent combat, and an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes"
I'll get it, but I think I remember seeing someone play it. Maybe someone posted a video on here a long time ago. I don't think it's something I could actually do. If I remember right, there is lots of wall running and parkour. Both of those are fun if you have the right skill set and a quick brain, but I'm 0-2 with those.

Free for 18 hours

A Plague Tale: Innocence

"grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world"

Also on sale: A Plague Tale Bundle $31.49

Reactions: Frindis and Pifanjr
Free for a Week

"a terrifying world of poetry and romance! Write poems for your crush and erase any mistakes along the way to ensure your perfect ending. Now’s your chance to discover why DDLC is one of the most beloved psychological horror games of the decade!"

"an action RPG beat'em up with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons for up to four players online and local!"

Free for the Weekend

Free in a Week

Free for a Week

Dakar Desert Rally
"the biggest off-road rally racing adventure ever developed. Experience the speed and excitement of the largest rally race on the planet, featuring a wide variety of licensed vehicles from motorcycles, cars, trucks, quads and SSVs"

Free in a Week

No, not FlatOut :rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts