The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Free for a Week

The Bridge
"logic puzzle game that forces the player to reevaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M.C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures"

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
"cyberpunk action-RPG where your choices have lasting consequences. You play as Adam Jensen, an augmented covert operative intent on taking down the Illuminati, a shadowy group conspiring for control over humanity’s future"

Free in a Week

Reactions: Pifanjr and Alm
Reactions: Frindis and Pifanjr
Free for a Week

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition
"Including the base game and all DLC"

Thief
"1st person stealth-action game by Eidos-Montréal. In this reimagination of the cult classic Thief franchise, steal, stealth and infiltrate your way through the treacherous City as Garrett, the Master Thief"

Free in a Week

Free for a Week

Ghostrunner
"single-player experience: fast-paced, violent combat, and an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes"

Free in a Week

I rarely ever play games in EGS yet I always get the weekly freebies. This is one that I may have to actually try out. I played the demo, didn’t think it was that great, but the full game seemed to get a much better response. I love cyberpunk visuals and aesthetics so this should be right up my alley.

Free for a Week

The Big Con
"Hustle and grift your way across America in the ‘90s as a teenage con artist on a crime-filled road trip adventure"

Town of Salem 2
"thrilling online strategy game. Experience paranoia, taste triumph, and confront Murder in every move"

Free in a Week

Reactions: neogunhero and Alm

TRENDING THREADS