Steam Replay 2022

Steam's 2022 Replay overview is live, showing a summary of the games you've played this year with a bunch of stats.

There's a share button somewhere at the bottom where you can get an image with a small overview:
740c91ae7faefa167798ce78f3414eb514bcd6f8.png

Edit: forgot to add the link: https://store.steampowered.com/replay/2022

Last edited:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Oooh! I saw one of my Steam friends share this weird link from s.team and was too scared to click it!

Summary:
full

The whole deal: https://store.steampowered.com/replay/76561197970606706/2022?

Looks like it cuts out on the 14th of December, so it's missing some playtime in Pathfinder: WotR.

OMG, 417 achievements when the average on Steam is 21!?

P.S. I only own 212 games. If you pull out free junk and "director's cut" re-issues, I expect my entire library, built up over 18 years, is about twice the number of games @Brian Boru played just this year!

Oooh! I saw one of my Steam friends share this weird link from s.team and was too scared to click it!

Summary:
full

The whole deal: https://store.steampowered.com/replay/76561197970606706/2022?

Looks like it cuts out on the 14th of December, so it's missing some playtime in Pathfinder: WotR.

OMG, 417 achievements when the average on Steam is 21!?

P.S. I only own 212 games. If you pull out free junk and "director's cut" re-issues, I expect my entire library, built up over 18 years, is about twice the number of games @Brian Boru played just this year!

That's a lot of achievements! Do you go out of your way to get achievements or did you get those by just playing the games?

Zloth

Community Contributor
I'll go out of my way, but not very far out of my way. I've only gotten 100% on one game in my life. 417 is only about 21 achievements per game, and those big games can give you 50 easily. (Several show up early in the game, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if Brian has more than me.)

I think rare achievements are ones that only 10% of the playerbase got. 10% of my achievements are rare. Does that make me an average achievement hunter?

I'll go out of my way, but not very far out of my way. I've only gotten 100% on one game in my life. 417 is only about 21 achievements per game, and those big games can give you 50 easily. (Several show up early in the game, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if Brian has more than me.)

I think rare achievements are ones that only 10% of the playerbase got. 10% of my achievements are rare. Does that make me an average achievement hunter?

Probably above average, as rare achievements are ones that at most 10% of the player base got, right?

Alright. Well, my only excuse is that I'm retired and have a bad back

I can't wait until I'm retired, though I hope I can do it without the bad back.

By the Numbers
Workshop Item Subscriptions 1,348

Do you mod most of your games or just a few of them a lot?

I think I remember you mentioning you had about 400 mods for Farming Simulator, so I'm guessing the latter mostly.

Actually, the number of sessions you got is what's really surprising to me. That's 7 game starts per day! Either your games are crashing often or you're switching games a lot every day. (Or Steam is going wonky.)

He did have 157 games to switch between...

Actually, the number of sessions you got is what's really surprising to me. That's 7 game starts per day! Either your games are crashing often or you're switching games a lot every day. (Or Steam is going wonky.)

There are a lot of reasons for the game starts. For one, I play a lot of games that involve big jobs and to keep from being bored, I'll hop around and do a little bit at a time. For instance, I'm playing House Flipper and renovating huge, end game houses is kind of intimidating, so I might log in and do one room, then quit and play something else and then log back into House Flipper to do another room, etc.

Another factor is just being wishy washy. I may open up one game and a few minutes later think, "I'd really rather be playing Forza."

Do you mod most of your games or just a few of them a lot?

I think I remember you mentioning you had about 400 mods for Farming Simulator, so I'm guessing the latter mostly.
I can't remember, but I either had over 700 or 800 mods going on Farming Simulator, but those mods don't count in this because they aren't from the workshop.

I pretty much mod every game that has workshop support, but I don't know where they are getting the 1300 workshop items number from. I have a feeling that this includes everything I ever subscribed to (not just this year) and didn't bother to unsubscribe when I stopped playing the game.

Also, I'm guessing most of these mods are from Planet Coaster and House Flipper. These games have 'no script' mods that simply add an item(s) to the games, and it's hard for me to resist downloading these types of mods. I've got about 600 mods for those two games combined. As for the other 700, it has to be a "lifetime" sort of number.

number of games @Brian Boru played just this year
Not played in any real sense. I just remembered that I went thru my Steam backlog 2-3 months ago, hiding most of 'em—I now have 178 left unhidden from 852 total.
wwdTrZO.png

So with only 126 ever played, that 98 from this year has to be mainly from demos tried and having a peek at some of my backlog to see if I wanted to hide or not.

achievements … I wouldn't be surprised if Brian has more than me
Not even close. You 417, me 145.
I suppose the number is from December 14 too, cos I have zero for the Picross Touch I just fully completed.

I've only gotten 100% on one game in my life
Glad you mentioned that—here's a list of my Perfect Games:
kazpjKY.png

Looks accurate…

my only excuse
No excuse needed—we're all jealous :D

Steam has a terrible UI for finding info, doesn't it?

Website >
Hover over username, click 'Games'
9u5YFcw.png

'All Games' tab
rEniP9b.png

You maybe tried via the app, rather than the website?
Mine is completely different. When I go to "username" I don't have "games" beneath it, but I can find that section by going to my profile and clicking on "games" there.

When I click on the "All Games" tab on the website, It just shows what computer I'm currently using and then starts the list of games.

When I click on the "All Games" tab in the app, it just has a search bar and filter for looking up specific games from the list below.

It doesn't list Total Time on either. May be your weird browser again.

May be your weird browser
No, it almost certainly wouldn't be that—browser can only work with what's thrown at it, and it's Chromium based anyway. It might be some settings we have in our profiles which are different, but I'm not going digging in my least fav UI *shrug*

total hours played: 18,318h
7934.2 hrs for me.

No, it almost certainly wouldn't be that—browser can only work with what's thrown at it, and it's Chromium based anyway. It might be some settings we have in our profiles which are different, but I'm not going digging in my least fav UI *shrug*

7934.2 hrs for me.
It's actually the browser. I verified that Steam doesn't keep a total hours stat. It requires a third party to total your hours, which is simple enough even a browser could do it. There's even a website that does nothing but give you your total hours when you input your profile's web address. It would be much harder for a browser to let you input notes on each game's sale page, yet your browser does that too,

Last edited:
Reactions: Zloth and Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS