Some Notable Games Releasing on Steam in June 2024

Will (probably) be updated weekly:

June 3 to June 7​

Co-op horror escape room, releasing June 3

Looks nuts. Another horror escape room game, but single-player; releasing June 3

DEMO: Cute looking narrative adventure game with crafting; releasing June 4

Strategy, releasing June 4

Fantasy strategy releasing on June 4

Cooking and life, releasing June 4

Dead by Daylight but with clowns; releasing June 4

Turn-based survival strategy, releasing June 5

Free unless you want to learn how to play an instrument, June 6

Multiplayer something, June 6

Multiplayer bullet-tosser, June 6

Be a responder at the Chernobyl disaster. Realistic--no radiated monsters; June 6

Movie studio tycoon, June 6

Realistic autopsies in a haunted morgue, June 6

Programming, puzzling and automation, June 7

Metroidvania, June 7

Pirate survival, June 7

Fantasy strategy releasing on June 4
Songs of Silence will probably be the best-looking game you ever play. It's a pure work of art—and the autobattler-meets-HoMM gameplay is solid, too.

Movie studio tycoon, June 6
This is being talked about as a successor to Lionhead's legendary classic The Movies, but does anyone know if it has a fully-developed machinima function built into it like The Movies did? The machinima was clearly the best bit of that game.

Can we post major expansions? Destiny 2's expansion The Final Shape comes out June 4th, and its like a huge addition to the game and the big conclusion to a 10-year-old story arc. Thats probably got me the most excited so far even though the game has been pretty mid over the last year outside of the last month.

Can we post major expansions? Destiny 2's expansion The Final Shape comes out June 4th, and its like a huge addition to the game and the big conclusion to a 10-year-old story arc. Thats probably got me the most excited so far even though the game has been pretty mid over the last year outside of the last month.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm trying to keep the list fairly short, but I can start adding a list of major DLC.

Reactions: Brian Boru
I came by to do a quick job, and you derailed me!

Great stuff, thanks. I like the look of The Ancients., seems to have interesting systems without too many to bog it down.
They used to have a demo up. People in the discussions from 2 years ago were playing it. Apparently they decided it was too much work to keep it up to date. But if it was playable 2 years ago, it should be in pretty good shape now, you would think. Will be interesting to see how the user reviews go.

TRENDING THREADS