sci fi shooting games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you already played that you enjoyed?

Here are some;

Prey (original and new, I prefer the original)
Deus Ex
Mass Effect (I never liked it, but I can see why many other people do)
Bioshock
System Shock
Half Life
Halo
TitanFall
Quantum Break
Crysis
Doom
Warframe
Hard Reset
Singularity
TimeShift
Syndicate

Last edited:

Zoid

Community Contributor
yes I played halo which I enjoyed. I hear that they are bringing another halo game out in the future I think.
Now is a great time to be a Halo fan what with all the games in the Master Chief Collection slated to release on PC in short order.

How about Star Wars Battlefront 1 or 2? The original Pandemic games are my preference, but the new DICE games have their merits.

Reactions: kill1978
A recent sci-fi shooter worth your time would be Control. This game is something else and talking about it doesn't really do it justice. It's third-person with very strong metroidvania elements and a big mystery at the center of its plot. It's hella good and probably my game of the year 2019.

giphy.gif

Prey (original and new, I prefer the original)
Mass Effect (I never liked it, but many other people do)
Bioshock
System Shock
TitanFall
Doom
@Dan already compiled an excellent list up there, and these particular ones get a strong recommendation from me.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
If you don't mind something that's a bit of goofy fun and have some buddies to play with, Earth Defense Force 5 is great. It offers four different classes to play as, with each having numerous upgrades/loadouts you can customize. There's plenty of different kinds of giant bugs & aliens to take out, and the story has a decent length to it.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot Super Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS