Riddle Me This

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
LOL, hell, I forgot about this.

Okay, It's none other than Metal gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Let's get someone else to go if they want.

The whaling ship refers to the Pequod helicopter, named after Ahab's ship in Moby Dick.

Fill the kennel with ice refers to the Diamond Dogs and how you recruit members (ice being a slang term for diamonds)

The man on fire is an enemy you fight.

Whinny, woof and humming bird refer to your buddies D-Horse, D-Dog, and Quiet (as Quite hums when she's partnered with you).

Reactions: Frindis and Zloth
Rust is correct, @I Will Haunt You I have tried to play Rust from time to time, but going on any public servers is an instant meet with toxicity. The only way I have found to avoid it is to run as far as possible away from the spawn areas, grab some food by the nearest river and just find a place deep in the woods where "nobody" cares to go and where I can live a humble life in a small wooden shack.

Reactions: I Will Haunt You
@IndecentLouie Thanks, and not any of the Dark Souls game.

@Frindis Look for key words or phrases - some stuff, while related to the clue, is more window dressing to make the rhyme work. Also, don't take every word at face value, look for different meanings.

Here's another bit about this series (ooh, a hint before the hint) Also, y'all should read more poetry. It helps with metaphor. The next clue will be much less vague if no one gets this.

With misty eyes
A search begins
A sinister endeavor

To see the lies
Beneath the sins
And truths to be uncovered

Face your foes
and face you fears
Each twisted by your guilt

Expunge your woes
and shed your tears
From this nightmare that you built