Looking for an older gaming laptop with Windows 7 as its OS

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
I am in the market for a good condition, used gaming laptop that has Windows 7 as its OS. If anyone knows of where I could source one, I'd appreciate it. I've been looking at Ebay and other sale sites such as Facebook Marketplace, but even the older ones I've found have been upgraded to 10, and I have heard there are issues trying to restore them to their factory 7 OS.

Thanks in advance!

David

Welcome to the forum :)

As it'd be a lot safer to physically examine a prospective used purchase, I recommend looking and advertising in local resources—eg Craig's List, FB group for your town, local computer or gaming clubs, etc.

Also keep an ear open for local companies seeking to upgrade their equipment—you could get good stuff very cheaply if you get lucky :)

If you don't mind sharing your approx location, you never know when a member might know someone…

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Great thoughts and ideas, and I get the idea that purchasing something you can't see and test is a risk. I've been hesitant in that area and your advise dovetails with that.

I am located in Raleigh, NC area, so anyone who has leads would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts