Introduce yourself here!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
"Hello there", (No, I'm not General Kenobi)

I'm Shanawaz aka SandyKnight.
I've been a PC gamer since I was a kid. I have played a lot of titles from a plethora of Genres. I like story-driven games the most, full of emotion and weight. I have also played Sports games which includes FIFA co-op with my friends for the past 3 years. I have played every CoD game to date, with the exception of CoD BO4 & CoD MW (2019). Call of Duty (2003) was the first major game I ever played along with GTA San Andreas and I still have a lot of games to experience.

And, I love modding (If a game has more single-player emphasis, then I WILL mod it) and upgrading/customizing graphics to my liking via ReShade/SweetFx & others. I'm a cinematic kinda guy.

There are still a lot of worlds to explore and lots of beautiful stories to experience. I hope this journey continues for as long as possible.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Computer scientist, linguist, gamer and mother of five. Just starting a site to help parents navigate tech with children!

Playing whatever my children drag me into on mobile and Warcraft....and...the list goes on.

If you have any ideas for topics to cover, questions for parents, etc...feel free to email the mom at tech mom dot me.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hey my name is Zac a long time gamer 80’s baby. Predominantly console gamer but I’m in the research and start of a build where I’m giving up the console for good. I like 3 rd person shooters. Div1 & even div 2. Pubg is always a blast to pick up and play. Make your heart feel like it’s gonna come out your chest. Looking forward to completing my build pretty soon leaning toward an amd. My first build was yrs ago and was an Intel i7.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,
good day,

you can calk me Dan for short, i'm already 30yrs old and I started playing games with a nintendo family computer, then I started playing PC games when I was 12 yrs old, my 1st ever PC game experience is Counter Strike. since then i love playing PC games specially FPS games.. my favorite are games from Tom Clancy.. computer Gaming is already part of my life..

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey what's up everybody i'm alan, a part time architecture student and professional gamer. Nah just kidding haha! I mostly play competitive FPS games and battle royale titles and never cease trying to get better and better day by day cause i really want to be good enough to get into competitions. Any tips?

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Naming a single game as my all-time favorite would be touch! I love games since I was a child. I grew up playing old school games like Mario, Mowgli, Jedi Knight series and still passionate about games. The Witcher, Jedi Outcast Age Of Empires are all my all-time favorites!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi my brothers and sisters from Worldwide .I am Akib Rahman from Bangladesh . I am a under graduation student , a volunteer and a freelancer Photographer . Lover of games 😍
I love open world titles and FPS games very much .
Peace

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey all,Scorch here.Fan of gaming,introduced my self to it with FF VII back in PSX,great fan of the F.E.A.R. and Gears of War franchise,currently on a break from gaming because my PC broke down and I'm looking for a job so I can once again build one :)

Reactions: LCarlson and Zoid
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone, whats up! Zach here and I love fps and rpg games, a lil bit of strategies etc. I remember playing donkeykong when I was a kid on one of those handheld video games, the foldable ones 😁Used to play alot of pc games during my high school and college days and then got married. Three kids later, I'm back. Recently assembled a mid range gaming rig for my kids and got myself back on the gaming chair. I love the battle royale games especially PUBG. I play when I get the time. Pc games and pc hardware has evolved so much and its amazing. I love reading and watching reviews and tests for all kinds of games and pc hardware. Also into a bit of overclocking & stuff. Anything to do with pc and I'm in !

TRENDING THREADS