Introduce yourself here!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Hey forum people, I am Cyrus Phillip. Gaming is my second world, and I am fond of playing video games since I was 10. Gaming keeps me entertained and blissful. I love trying different types of gadgets, devices, remotes, and monitors.

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello all. I'm Brendissimo. I am a long time reader of the U.S. print edition of the magazine and was active on the old forums in the mid 2000's. I'm excited to see the forums make a return and look forward to many constructive and stimulating discussions with you fine people about games.

I'm especially interested in the grand strategy, RTS, FPS, and RPG genres, and basically only play on PC.

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi there! I am an old geek. I played around with a game called Adventure on a DEC-10 at Uni in the 70s and got into coding. Well, that led me to all sorts of stuff in all sorts of places but I finally got to write a game I have had a mind to develop pretty much ever since I played Adventure but never got round to writing. It is called Basilisk and it is here.

I've got a son who is a keen gamer. I let him play on my Razer sometimes, but I do a lot of AI stuff which is why I have a gaming PC. A lot of AI can make the most of a good GPU. I aim to develop an AI engine for Basilisk where the highest level makes it unbeatable. At this time I can mostly beat the game. Let me know how you find it.

My main hobby is probably skiing. I have developed some websites about it and written a book, Ski and Snowboard Switzerland. The main web site is Swiss Winter Sports

Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everyone

Im Rafal, my Game handle is usually Greadwan, at least it was from the DAoC and WoW days. Honestly its been a long time since Ive built a gaming rig and since I played any games. I use to play Unreal, DAoC, WOW, Battlefield, call of duty, Wolfenstein and such. Ive been gaming ever since buying my first 486dx 25Mhz windows 3.11 gaming machine for DOOM, yes Im old hahah. My most recent gaming build was a Pentium 4 with a Zalaman reserator cpu water cooler and ATI's Radeon 128MB 9700PRO. That must of been back in 2002/3 or something like that, long long time ago since ive built a gaming desktop. Ive had few gaming laptops, Alienware, but now ive decided its time to build a new gaming Desktop, man how things have changed I have to re-learn most of it and get up to speed with all the new tech thats out all the new cooling options wow. Well I started by ordering a case O11D Dynamic XL, now im on the path of deciding to go with AMD or Intel

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Long time reader, first time poster. Hi, I'm Clashback. All the way from the Netherlands.

My friends think I'm too old to play games, so I'm currently in the market for some new friends.

I like long walks on Venice Beach, a quiet stroll along the Pontar and hiking on the Ambarino mountains. But in the near future I will probably spent most of my time exploring Night City. And with "exploring" I mean running around being a dick, most likely.

Also, being Dutch and all, I like cheese.

Ok, bye! :kissingheart:

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm CasasClay. I'm a passionate gamer and play anything from new games or revist old ones. I also stream majority of playthroughs over on Twitch and do series playthroughs start to finish. I've been looking around just trying to keep a convo going and keep up with news so here I am on this forum lol. Anyways, looking forward to hopefully interacting more! Stop by sometime and say hello too.

Reactions: I_ candy
Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everyone, I'm Donahue and i've been an avid PC gamer since the late 90's.

I've enjoyed such oldies as Starcraft, Star Wars: Rebellion and Heroes of Might and Magic 3. I'm also a fan of the Total War series, especially Rome 1 and Rome 2, and Napoleon Total War.

With MMO's, i've been active in SWTOR since it's early beginnings and i've recently began with the Elders Scrolls.

My gaming interests are generally anything Star Wars, MMO's and real time/turn based Strategy.

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
Just a simple introduction for myself.
Hi everyone new here and new to PC building and gaming. Was always a console player (from Intelivision-Xbox one) I’ll list my first build below.

NZXT 510 case & fans
MSI gaming pro B550 Mobo
1 TB Seagate ssd
2x8gb Vengeance PRO RGB ram @3200
XFX RX5700XT GPU
Ryzen 5 3600 CPU with wraith cooling fan
Thermaltake 650watt PSU
MSI AG32C monitor

Reactions: SWard
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Heyloes! Longtime lurker here. I like the Assassin's Creed series, but my first love was Mighty Mike (it was Power Pete back in the day). Played a few games in between the RL stuff, and I got a big backlog I'm getting to whenever I'm up for it.

Anyways, back to lurking. And gaming!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I am ZisanZ. I like rpg, open world and story type games . I dont like online games because i am not good at it but i try . Sometime I win , Sometime I lose . And thats it.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Greetings. I'm Zero-ELEC. I like platformers particularly search action ones, though I have a soft spot for coursed based ones as well, my top two games being Metroid Zero Mission and Super Mario Bros. 3. I also really enjoy RPGs, though mostly light ones as I can never get too into the heavier mechanics based RPGs, and 3D combat based games, in the vein of Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry or Bayonetta.

I have recently spent entirely too much time playing Final Fantasy XIV. I edit a bunch of wikis and... will probably mostly lurk around here.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
I go by VenDeezel, I'm a lifelong gamer who took a long hiatus because "Adulting".

My time is still mostly consumed by kids and work but if I'm not playing Gears 5 with the wife, I'm finding time to grind on Marvel's Avengers. I recently finished 2 runs of Resident Evil 2 Remake with Leon and Claire but didn't realize that the 1st run is practically identical if you don't do the 2nd run for the other character. So whenever I get back to it, it'll be Leon's 2nd Run.

I own an Xbox One which, while allowing me to play the long-awaited sequel/reboot of Killer Instinct, has also barred me from playing PS4 exclusives like Spider-Man, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Street Fighter 5. Not to mention Sony has a VR suite that we could have invested in by now if we bought it when we were choosing consoles. (I married into an Xbox family *shrug*)

My all-time passion is fighting games so whenever my OCD is satisfied with finishing Avengers and RE2 (and maybe 3) I'm either backtracking to the Mass Effect Trilogy or dedicating time to Mortal Kombat 11 and the Marvel vs Capcom series (I anticipate the return of the X-Men like everyone else. It's been empty without Logan).

I'm actually looking forward to the release of Cyberpunk, so that's news I'm currently following. Maybe it's the graphics and attention to detail: maybe it's Keanu.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I thought I would say hi as I often read articles here and am also in the Destiny 2 clan.

I love gaming, I'm a PC and Xbox man, tend to get hooked on a particular game for a while, in this case Destiny 2 on PC. Have far too many games in my Steam library I bought in the sale and never played! So I tend to only by a few games a year now in an attempt to be sensible seeing as I'm supposed to be an adult :rolleyes:.

Anyway great to be here and I look forward to getting involved.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello.
I work in Film & Television and don't often have the time to sit still, even these days.

While capable of building, I quite like warranties and so would like to ask about pre-built PCs.
There doesn't really seem to be a designated spot.
Would the "General" or the "Building" section be appropriate?

Thanks.

Nov 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi, She's a madman whose life after classes is CS GO and doesn't leave tournaments.

Equipment used:

MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT

ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Case

Gigabyte H370M DS3H LGA1151

JBL Quantum 300

These are my favorite gear :)

Reactions: Annnna and Dan
Welcome to the community @MjrMayhem. My first was the Atari 520ST back in 86' I think it was. Mine is also still working, though the Joystick and some of the buttons on the keyboard have seen better days. My favorite games were Wizzball, Buggy Boy, Black Lamp, Ikari Warriors, Zenon, Starglider (the first I got), and Arkanoid. I also remember getting a copy of the *cough* lewd Atari poker game that circulated around in the neighborhood.

TRENDING THREADS