Introduce yourself here!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello.

My name is Fat Zombie. My first issue of PC Gamer had a cover feature on Republic: The Revolution. On the old forums I once posted a screenshot of a pile of dead zombies in Doom 3, that got printed in the magazine's 'Best Of The Forum' section that month. My dream is to relive this past glory once more.

Reactions: wheatfat and SWard

Zoid

Community Contributor
Howdy folks, I'm new here . I play a bit of Nintendo switch and mostly PC. I spend most of my time playing CS go & sometimes others.I'm trying to build a new gaming rig and have difficulty picking few parts.
irl- I work as a network engineer.
Hey Cyber Monkey, welcome! What are you enjoying on Switch at the moment? Hop on over to the General Hardware forum if you need advice on PC parts. We'd be happy to help out!

Reactions: SWard and wheatfat
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
👀
Hi everyone! I'm Rachel, a longtime PC Gamer fan and contributor with a shameful weakness for hidden object games. When I'm not indulging that sick passion, I'm hunting down anything horror-themed, big ballsy shooters, RPGs with romance options and sims like Theme Hospital.

My day job is over on GamesRadar, so no one tell on me if I'm lurking about here too much during work hours.
I like playing games xbox1s

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My first PC was the Mattel Aquarius (no need to google it, pcgamer did a short blurb on it)

and my first PC game was One on One: Dr. J vs Larry Bird (a simulation game between the spoke person for Dr. Pepper and President of Basketball for the Indiana Pacers)

I've been hitting keys and pressing mouse buttons since...

P.S. Why are all the mods from Toms, what's going on over there?

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Avid gamer from the UK and game livetreamer going by the name of Xtrafreak! I spend a lot of time playing games live or recorded and I love putting together entertaining & helpful videos!

I started gaming about 15 years ago, I think my first console was a Commodore or an Amstrad from a car boot sale and I was well into gaming and technology from that point. Hoping to network in the PC Gamer community and maybe even learn something!

~Xtrafreak

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Greetings Everyone,

Gaming is my favorite thing to do and PCs are the best place to do that. I love trying new games especially smaller indie titles. I love PAX and Dreamhacks. CSGO is my favorite Esport and C9 is my favorite team. You will occasionally catch me watching Football or Hockey. Excited to discuss previous and new games and tech with you all!

Adamame
(My username is a mix between my real name 'Adam' and 'edamame'. One of my friends nicknamed me it and it stuck :) )

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'm an occasional reader of the site and heard a new forum got set up, so I wanted to try it out.

My gaming preferences are all over the places, but I think I tend to like action or RPGs. Unfortunate, I have a short attention span so I don't tend to finish games with long campaigns. If it's multiplayer, I tend to sink tons of hours into it. (TF2 is fun)

Reactions: SWard and Zoid
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'm Flitch, I love coffee and music. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I spend lots of time playing games when I have no other things to do (aside from work).

I play mainly FPS games like csgo and borderlands, but currently I'm playing Raft with my best friend.

I play for fun and the enjoyment of it.

In real life I work a freelance job from home.

Reactions: SWard
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Rodimus True Leader of the autobots!! I enjoy a variety of games from action to rpgs, but recently have developed a distaste for fps. I truly enjoy the DMC series along with the MGS, and i'm always willing to try new experiences. I love single player experiences story>>>>>>gameplay

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
こんにちは! I am old school gamer, enjoying both classic cRPG's from the 90's (Fallout 1 and 2 are the only true Fallouts ;P) and new games as well. Member of the PC Master Race since forever, master level protoss player in StarCraft II and outside of games I am a general IT nerd with way too many interests. Main passions outside of computers are metal music, fantasy worlds and Japan.

Reactions: Zoid and SWard
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I am a Greek villager (literally) dreaming with eyes open and trying to afford the desktop of my dreams :D

Until that moment arrives, I teach Greek as a foreign language, and I do some translations (EN to GR / PT to GR / IT to GR).

I enjoy reading books (not self-improvement nor logistics), learning things (mostly languages), chess, swimming, playing or watching basketball (though it feels like the majority of games are set up), theater... and the grand prize goes to gaming (for the time being Football Manager 20 / League of Legends / GWENT).

With the right company, I would love to join RPG sessions, but it has been long since I have found such a company (or since my timing was ok)

There is a good chance that I will never make it to the desktop of my dreams. But there is nothing wrong about trying, right?

Best wishes to all :)

Reactions: Zoid and SWard

Zoid

Community Contributor
Hi,

I am a Greek villager (literally) dreaming with eyes open and trying to afford the desktop of my dreams :D

Until that moment arrives, I teach Greek as a foreign language, and I do some translations (EN to GR / PT to GR / IT to GR).

I enjoy reading books (not self-improvement nor logistics), learning things (mostly languages), chess, swimming, playing or watching basketball (though it feels like the majority of games are set up), theater... and the grand prize goes to gaming (for the time being Football Manager 20 / League of Legends / GWENT).

With the right company, I would love to join RPG sessions, but it has been long since I have found such a company (or since my timing was ok)

There is a good chance that I will never make it to the desktop of my dreams. But there is nothing wrong about trying, right?

Best wishes to all :)
Hail and well met, Traveller! What language (outside of your mother tongue) is your favorite? What sort of theater do you like best?

I am sure that you'll make it to the desktop of your dreams :) if you need any help choosing parts or deciding what can fit best within your budget, we're always happy to help. But it sounds like you are already enjoying some great games, and if you can run those you can run so many others as well!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Greetings all. Snostorm here. I remember finding a floppy disc that said Doom on it. Curious I figured out how to launch it in Dos on my wifes Packerd bell pc that was a Pentium 75mhz CPU with a 850mb HD and 5 MB of RAM....lol. Pulled an all nighter and never looked back. My twitch FPS skills have diminished but I can hold my own still at my age. Love looter shooters now and good co-op FPS experiences. Currently enjoying BF V Pacific expansion and am a member of the super ultrawide club. Love gaming in 32:9.

Radiology Administrator in real life.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hail and well met, Traveller! What language (outside of your mother tongue) is your favorite? What sort of theater do you like best?

I am sure that you'll make it to the desktop of your dreams :) if you need any help choosing parts or deciding what can fit best within your budget, we're always happy to help. But it sounds like you are already enjoying some great games, and if you can run those you can run so many others as well!

Allo allo, Zoid :) (imagine me speaking English with Frenchicized accent from the homonym TV series)
I have no real preference when it comes to languages. For the time being I challenge myself with Chinese... and I am happy to have gone through the difficult start :D
Thank you very much for your attention. I was not expecting it, haha.

You know - I am not really sure, because I am a natural born worker, haha - I have the impression that in one of the kiosks in my village there used to be a magazine with a pretty similar logo (the PCGAMER one). It might have even been the same name and logo, and I was always cheating/reading some pages... until some 15-16 years ago they just stopped bringing magazines and newspapers in our village (possibly because the locals couldn't afford buying enough).

I will definitely search inside the several reports in the page and probably post some questions (in active threads or a new one) if necessary, when that beautiful day arrives. Yes, I do enjoy some games, but my old Toshiba can fry at least one egg while doing so :D

Greetings to all

Zoid

Community Contributor
Allo allo, Zoid :) (imagine me speaking English with Frenchicized accent from the homonym TV series)
I have no real preference when it comes to languages. For the time being I challenge myself with Chinese... and I am happy to have gone through the difficult start :D
Thank you very much for your attention. I was not expecting it, haha.
Chinese is a language I would love to learn, but it certainly does seem like a challenge! The sounds and use of inflection are fascinating to me. Maybe I should give it a try.
Yes, I do enjoy some games, but my old Toshiba can fry at least one egg while doing so :D
There are loads of great games that can run on even an old, overheating Toshiba! Have you tried Stardew Valley, Bastion, FTL, Into the Breach, or Undertale?

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone, and I am very honored and happy to be here, to make it into your community, for me it would be a fantastic family.
So I introduce myself, my name is Giuseppe, everyone calls me P1N0 (Pino), deep deaf from birth but I feel thanks to the processors that I can hear them, all this is thanks to my mother, who has supported me since childhood, thanks to hearing acquired, has allowed me best of everything, or even in the world of gaming, between social integration with teammates in online gaming and etc., I have been a gamer since I was 6 years old, I started with PC and PS One, but PC has always been the my best friend ever. I also have Stadia, Xbox Pass for PC, which I also play directly from the PC. Even with the PS4, streaming. In short, I have all the platforms and various, gaming is my world. But I am always the PC gamer. 🙂 Beyond my passion for gaming is motorcycling. Here it is, this is me.
P1N0 💙

Reactions: Frindis and Zoid

TRENDING THREADS