Introduce yourself here!

Page 35 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Hi,

I am a disabled PC Gamer. I build my own Gaming PC's, will guess many here do the same. Playing my games, mostly on Steam is pretty much all I care about or do. I guess A-RPG is my fav genre. I normally play SP but at times play 2 player co-op. Sometimes we might get a 6 player game going, say, Killing Floor 2. That and taking screen shots, making game play videos and from both making Animated Gifs and posting them from time to time. My PC is my friend, my pet, my tool, my entertainment, my library. Have to care for and keep them up, just like a pet or a car etc.

I bought upgraded, built both these systems over the 2022 Holidays. Really enjoying 4K goodness on my main rig.
The best to you all. Have Fun. :)

KiTTsXN.jpg

o6DOhXD.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)

taking screen shots

Do share your best here:

Dyslexics of the world, untie!

May 3, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hello, I am that guy.

I play alot of games, yep. Some stuff about me is that I love music and I play two instruments; saxophone and trumpet. I love jazz and its better then classical hehe. I also participate in VEX robotics with a bunch of friends, we hope to make it to worlds and come first! Hope to meet all of you as I am new here, can't wait. Peace out

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Hello all,

Been a PC Gamer for near 30-years here and been reading PC Gamer itself for almost the same. Decided to finally drop in and participate as it's been awhile since I was a consistent member of a forum.

Currently playing Ashes 2063 and Warcraft 2; looking forward to finishing-up Ashes and moving on to System Shock. Generally, I'm a pretty patient gamer, but decided to pick up the new System Shock, as it's one of my favorite games of all time, even though I only played through it for the very first time in 2020.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Jun 8, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯
Hi guys, my name is faith, I love playing video games on pc

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts