Introduce yourself here!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 16, 2023
Visit site
Bigshots, content creator and game designer. Aiming to bring smiles to all humans (and non-humans) through silly antics, game design commentary, fun stories and mischief.

Mar 18, 2023
Visit site
Hello Everyone I'm Crooks! Looking forward to Meeting All of YOU

I own/operate a Sports Memorabilia Authentication and Grading Company, and I'm an avid gamer and crypto enthusiast

Mar 22, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Glad to finally join this forum, and here's a brief about myself. I am a passionate gamer with a love for video games that started with my first game, Mortal Combat. Since then, I have explored a variety of gaming platforms including PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, and older generation consoles. I enjoy playing a wide range of games, from adventure and horror to simulation, fighting, racing, and puzzle games. For me, gaming is not just a hobby but a way to have fun, escape the real world, occupy my mind, make friends, and find stress relief. I am always on the lookout for the latest and greatest games to add to my collection and to share my experiences with other gamers.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Mar 26, 2023
Visit site
it me zaki can you guide me how to post

Is anybody guide me how to post...
IS ANYBODY GUIDE ME HOW TO POST.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum :)

how to post
This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
Hey guys Im new here as a newbie I wanna say hi to all wellcome
HEY GUYS IM NEW HERE AS A NEWBIE I WANNA SAY HI TO ALL WELCOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone
Happy to join the forum I’ll give you a little presentation of me.
I’m French gamer, I am crypto lover and BMW cars lover 😉
Im available to discuss and help!
Meet you soon!

Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
Hi all,

My first console was an Atari 2600 followed by a ZX Spectrum 48k, 128k+, Segas and PlayStations up to a PS4. Gran Turismo, GTA and Tomb Raiders were my favourites on the PS4.
I’ve had a long time out doing life things, travelled a lot and I work on Wind farms so travel with work also.
More recently I got introduced to crypto which wasn’t my best investment, but started playing a couple of web3 games and bought a MSI laptop. I’m hoping it’ll pay for itself at some point, and my crypto losses. 🤦‍♂️
Are there many web 3 gamers in here? I never expected to get that nickname, I’m not really worthy of it. 😂

Apr 1, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone,
you should know me by now.

I either tell you why the game you like sucks or why the game you dislike is actually great ^^
No matter if I like or dislike a game, I do it with a passion.

Either way, I'm looking forward to discussing games with all of you here.
;)

My name is Azib ali i am from pakistan i am new here.

Apr 2, 2023
Visit site
Hey everybody! LONG time PC Gamer fan, as in I used to buy it when it came with a 3.5 inch floppy disc with demos! I remember the first cd-rom they released…Dark Forces was the premiere demo and story of that issue.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS