Introduce yourself here!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
nothing works
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on making your first 3 posts :)

This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Feb 20, 2023
Visit site
I used to have a PC Gamer account a while back. I forgot about it and didn't reapply until today. Obviously, I'm a PC gamer. I was at Gamespot. I'm currently at IGN as well. I'm on and off at Ars Technica (under a different guise).

Feb 22, 2023
Visit site
Hi,

I am a game fanatic. i love playing games. One of my all time favourite is Assassin Creed all series, Far cry, GTA, Call of Duty...etc

i like to share and like to view peoples comments about up coming games and games that are highly recommended.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Mar 1, 2023
Visit site
Hi guys Im new here, I just joined the community roughly about an hour

I enjoyed video games and seeing all of you guys here in this community is something that I didn't expect but anyway, this is the modern world we are in so adaption is one of the viral tools here, especially in this gaming

I am going to be posting real good video links in the group for all of us
No, you ain't ;)

This should explain it:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

• Haha
Reactions: Lutfij
Mar 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello, my name is Machulet and I'm a passionate PC gamer. I've been playing games since I was a kid, and over the years it has become one of my favorite hobbies. I'm always looking for new games to try and new ways to experience them. I'm a big fan of first person shooters and RPGs, but I also enjoy playing a wide variety of other genres. I'm always eager to learn more about the games I'm playing, and I'm always looking to broaden my gaming horizons. I'm also an avid modder, creating custom content for games I love. Whether I'm playing solo or teaming up with friends,

I'm always up for some gaming fun!

Mar 7, 2023
Visit site
Hey everyone, my name is Samlot and I'm excited to be joining the gaming community! I've been a fan of video games for as long as I can remember, and I've recently decided to take the plunge and start creating my own games. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully making some great new friends along the way.

Mar 9, 2023
Visit site
Hey everyone, my name is Samlot and I'm excited to be joining the gaming community! I've been a fan of video games for as long as I can remember, and I've recently decided to take the plunge and start creating my own games. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully making some great new friends along the way.
Hey buddy Im brand new too. Welcome .

TRENDING THREADS