Introduce yourself here!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Feb 3, 2023
Visit site
Hello I am Michael I'm very interested to be involved in this platform of pc gamer.
When i get time i like to play moto combat game that is an awesome games ever in my life. I like you guys for all informative news and comment of a newe games

Hello I am Michael I'm very interested in your platform of pc gamers when I get a time i play motor combat games that is an awesome game ever so i like you guys for all informative news about games you provided it is privilege to be with you. You always make my days better

That's my fear as well, as it seems to me that this online requirement is becoming increasing more prevalent in recent games. And (as someone who always looks at various conspiracy theories), I have to wonder if this increasingly prevalent online requirement isn't just some way for a marketing department to gather player data, not to make games more immersive, but as a way to increase profits.
I think it was Microsoft that I heard got a patent to be able to organically place advertising inside your games. Since this is a Microsoft game, you might be onto something. Maybe they're tracking you, and they're going to use this to put personalized ads in your single player games.

[Mod edit: posts moved from other thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am Davy a longtime pc gamer fan, especially Microsoft Flight simulator. Moreover I made my own home cockpit and I'll be happy to share with you these experiences.

In the real life I'm an aeronautical metrologist and a student pilot. I can stay while many time in front of game videos and much more in front of airplanes videos:D.

Read you soon.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
That's feasible, though I think it's unlikely. Microsoft usually knows the market well enough to know the fan base would rip them to shreds for doing something like that.
But they actually did get a patent to do just that. I think their plan is to have ad placement as unobtrusively as possible. Like having billboards in racing games. That type of thing.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I created this account years ago but I am discovering this forum again and saying hi. I like Windows computers and I enjoy telling people about what I know about hardware in case they don't know or telling people about my preferences of what I use and sharing my experiences with systems and hardware overtime :giggle:

ad placement as unobtrusively as possible. Like having billboards in racing games
I have no problem with that. If it replaces or reduces other more exploitative or nefarious monetization schemes, then bring it on! If it goes farther—Pfizer syringe for healing, Big Mac for energy—I'm ok with that too.

Maybe this should have its own thread…

I have no problem with that. If it replaces or reduces other more exploitative or nefarious monetization schemes, then bring it on! If it goes farther—Pfizer syringe for healing, Big Mac for energy—I'm ok with that too.

Maybe this should have its own thread…

its a double edged sword. The assumption is that the sponsors etc are chomping to stick their products in the games. in reality i would expect 2 things to possibly happen:

1. The sponsors demand bigger coverage / appearances in games. Not so much random billboards with product logos, but adverts during loading games would be more to their liking.

2. Demanding that the game devs pay THEM for the use of their products or appear in game with extreme draconian rules in place to get the right message and avoid embarrassing sponsors etc. Samsung got pretty upset when someone modded the c4 in GTA V to be one of their phones because they overheated. I wouldn't be surprised if players found ways to deface and humiliate sponsors as well. Something similar also happens in COD series, if you want to use certain make and models of guns, they have to reach out to the gun makers for permission and approval so that no copyright infringement is created and the right impression is given for the weapons/makers.

That said, i did find it cool in Rainbow 6 vegas there was the odd poster that showed the latest movies and it wasn't intrusive. It made me go, oh hey cool and promptly ignored it.

Jan 27, 2023
Visit site
Thanks Everyone am Prensjr and a newbie and surly happy to be learning more since I don't play much.

I am a former bank employee and a Certified Observer. I often play Solo since am trying to find my Way through gaming. Mountain hiking and fishing are often my daily life.

Feb 9, 2023
Visit site
Hi there!!

I used to be an occasional gamer. My favorite game is COD (That I haven't touched in years, or any serious for that matter). The first game I played was Prince of Persia.

I went through a few games that were my favorites like Tomb Raider, Doom, NFS,.....

I am on this platform to give me the Taste of gaming again....

Feb 13, 2023
Visit site
Hey! hello everyone. My name is Aderemi and it's a nice thing being a part of this great gaming family. I hope we have a beautiful and superb experience together. Thanks to everyone.

Emmycool

BANNED
Feb 14, 2023
Visit site
Hello guys my name is Emmycool when I was a kid I love playing video games.
My first video game that I played wats computer game.

Hello guys my name is Emmycool when I was a kid I love playing video games.
My first video game that I played wats computer game.
It's also a nice thing to be here on this platform.

I know my beening here will teach me a lot
Am so happy thank u so much💖💓❤ you all

TRENDING THREADS